Twenty Seven - Wooyoung's realisation

Wooyoung

He had been so caught up in his work this whole week, that he didn't have the chance to visit San at all. Wooyoung felt partially responsible for that but at the same time, it was inevitable. After all, its his hospital and he needs to manage it whether Wooyoung likes it or not.

The doctor had managed to tell all his fellow colleagues about Kang Yeosang's dismissal and thankfully they all took the news well. Although there was a few sighs and groans, no one seemed to have any problem against Wooyoung's decision. However being short staffed came with alot of problems. All of Yeosang's previous patients were now all passed on to Wooyoung. This meant that he had absolutely no time at all to do anything. Not even sleep.

At around 10:30 pm he had managed to finish all his work and make his way home. Wooyoung threw his bag on the floor and began kicking off all his work clothes. The doctor stumbled into the living room in his boxers only before stopping dead in his tracks.

Wooyoung blinked several times and proceeded to rub his eyes to check he wasn't seeing things. In the end, Wooyoung came to the conclusion he wasn't seeing things and that the person sat on his couch was actually there.

That same exact person got up and walked towards Wooyoung, looking at his face before examining Wooyoung's body. Wooyoung turned around so that his back was facing the latter. He gulped slightly as he could feel the man's stares. "I-" Wooyoung spoke up but was quickly cut off when a hand shifted Wooyoung's head to the side and a pair of soft lips pressed against his.

The mysterious man pulled back slightly, breathed in deeply before leaning back into the kiss. His hands made their way up Wooyoung's side and up to the crook of his neck. Wooyoung blinked a couple times in confusion before finding himself closing his eyes and pulling himself closer to him.

Wooyoung's heart begins to pound. He stood there, feeling a desire run from his heart, to his chest, and down toward his inner thighs.

The man's finger touched Wooyoung's neck, and the hair as it moved away nearly gave him the chills. His hand went from the sides of Wooyoung's head and down to his neck, out to his shoulders and down to Wooyoung's hands. The man grabbed his hands gently yet firmly, put them in front of Wooyoung before pausing, leaning back and looking at him. Wooyoung felt safe, the man spoke no words. Wooyoung's heart was about to beat out of his chest. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath out.

He leaned down and began kissing Wooyoung's shoulder, and ran his lips on the skin towards Wooyoung's ears, but doesn't make it that far. The doctor tilted his head and after the latter's deep breath, he bites Wooyoung gently. It didn't hurt him in the slightest, it only made Wooyoung want him more. "S-san..."

San turned him around, and the two were now facing each other. He stared into Wooyoung's eyes and smiled. His two hands grab his left hand and he places Wooyoung's open palm on his heart, and held it there. His eyes exuded love, protection, security, safety, patience and respect. Wooyoung smiled and San lets go of his hands , with one hand he runs his fingers through Wooyoung's hair and gently guides the doctor's face closer to his, eventually leaning Wooyoung in to rest his head on San's chest. His other arm wraps around Wooyoung, and Wooyoung secretly hoped the blonde would never let go.

While in that moment Wooyoung could only think about what he could do to make San's heart pound. Before he could act, he could feel San's hand slowly make their way down his chest and becoming dangerously close to his member. Wooyoung shivered in excitement. He found himself standing on his tip toes to edge himself closer to that hand that had now reached his waist. "San... hurry." Wooyoung pleaded.

A quiet ringing noise began echoing in Wooyoung's ear, and it got louder. That sound alone completely distracted the doctor. "Hold up..." Wooyoung whispered but San didn't stop. "San.. wait a second. Do you hear that?"

San had stopped like Wooyoung asked but didn't reply. He just stood there with a blank expression. "San?"

Before he knew it, Wooyoung completely snapped out of his moment. The ringing noise was no longer loud, it became faint. And San? He was nowhere to be seen. 'What the hell..?'

Wooyoung blinked several times before realising where he was. In his bedroom, even more so his bed. He got up and pulled the blanket away from him. "Ahhh shi-" He quickly rushed to his bathroom and threw off his underwear. Jung Wooyoung just had a dream, about non other than Choi San.

"What the hell is wrong with you Wooyoung?!" He cursed under his breath as he rinsed his underwear. "Seriously? A dream? And one like that? I must be crazy."

He stopped what he was doing and began thinking hardly. He thought about San and all the times they were together, how San hadn't asked for anything more from him, how Wooyoung felt towards him. It all began to make sense. The growing feelings Wooyoung had towards San... "Holy shit... I like him." Wooyoung looked up at the mirror, located on top of his sink, and smiled. "I like San..."

Wooyoung quickly rushed back to his room to grab his phone. He had no idea what he was doing, he just wanted to see San. Wanted to tell him everything. The doctor opened his browser to check what time their appointment was but what he saw wasn't something he'd expected.

Everywhere he look he saw "Breaking news: Choi San..." Afraid of anything bad, he clicked on the first link he saw and began watching the news report. His eyes widened in utter shock and horror. "T-there's no way. He would never do that." His phone slipped out of his hand and dropped to the floor, the sound from the impact echoing through his bedroom.

The news report kept announcing the news and the last thing Wooyoung had heard was, "Now serial killer Choi San is under interrogation for the possible murder of his lawyer, Mr Kim Hongjoong, last night at around 11pm."

Hello again!

I thought I'd spice things up a little this chapter.. this is my first time ever attempting to write a steamy scene with a glimpse of smut so I hope it was in some ways good... hehe.. anyways I do hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed. Stay safe and healthy.

Thank you for reading! Byeee