Twenty Three - Half Hearted Apologies

Wooyoung

He sat down in his own apartment contemplating all his life decisions. Or mainly just ones revolving San and... Yeosang. There was no way he was going to let another man into his life this early, yet his heart seems to tell him otherwise.

Wooyoung stopped overthinking every little thing and began doing some work. He'd proceeded to head to his bedroom and open up the closet, and every single  piece of his ex's clothes, he threw out. He had no idea whether he should be nice and fold it for him, or completely burn the shit out them.

But then again, if he wanted to leave such a bad ass last impression, he should at least do something special just for him. Maybe not burning, but he should do something...

After throwing all the belongings into a bag, he went back to his living room and lay down on the couch. He'd dozed off after thinking about the blonde.

___________

Wooyoung was woken up by the sound of the front door opening. He quickly got up and braced himself. Kang Yeosang is here. The moment Yeosang came into sight, their eyes met, and instead of the lust and love they exchanged before, only anger was present.

"Take your stuff and leave." Wooyoung said plainly.

"That's what I'm doing." He proceeded to make his way into Wooyoung's bedroom.

Wooyoung got up and quickly made his way to his bedroom door before Yeosang. "Its not there." He smirked before cocking his head to a garbage bag underneath the kitchen counter. "It seemed quite fitting for you."

Yeosang scoffed. "You couldn't be even more childish."

"Look who is talking. I wouldn't call cleaning trash out of my apartment childish." Wooyoung was growing impatient, he wanted this man out of his apartment immediately.

"Oh so now we're spitting insults. Don't worry two can play at that game."

Wooyoung laughed hysterically. "No, I was giving you a justified reason for my actions. That's something you can't seem to do."

"I don't need to."

"Great, because neither do I." Wooyoung glared at Yeosang before folding his arms. "Let's not waste our breath on useless stuff. Now get out."

Wooyoung caught Yeosang staring at something other than his face. His expression was plain, but Wooyoung could feel the anger threatening to explode out of him. Yeosang reached out and grabbed onto the other's hand. "What is this?"

Wooyoung looked down at his hand and smiled. "A ring what else?"

"Who gave it to you?!"

"I'm sorry, did we not just agree to not waste our time explaining?" Wooyoung remained quite for a few seconds before speaking up again. "Okay okay, since you're dying to know. San gave it to me. And before you go telling me I cheated, I'll have you know this was yesterday, yesterday I was single. Since I answered your question it's only fair that you answer mine. How did you and that guard become a thing?"

Yeosang sighed before nodding. "Okay I'll tell you but only of you promise you won't say a single thing... Do you have any alcohol?"

Wooyoung wanted to say no, he didn't want to sit down and drink with his ex one last time, but he ended up bringing a few cans of beer and placed it on the coffee table. They both took a seat on the couch, as far away from each other as possible.