Twenty Four - That night

This is like a filler chapter on Yeosang and Seonghwa's relationship. Enjoy!

_____

Seonghwa

March 3rd 22:58pm
Grand plaza hotel Tokyo, Japan.

It was a long tiring journey from Seoul all the way to Tokyo. He'd been sent, along with six other guards, to escort an escaped criminal back to where he came from. The six men checked into their hotel rooms before gathering in Seonghwa's room to prepare for a meeting on how they were gonna deal with this situation.

"As you all know he's currently located in a mental hospital, where he is receiving drugs to keep him under control." Seonghwa started. He could feel the other four men's eyes on him at all times. "We've received several hospital reports stating that he has been experiencing psychotic behaviour since he was in his early 20's which is round about the time his first murder took place. Tomorrow when we see him, under no circumstances is any one allowed to take off his cuffs until I say so. Or even conversate with him. We're going to assess the situation first before taking further action. Understood?"

"Yes sir!" The men responded.

He motioned for the other guards to leave his room, they stood up one by one and left. Seonghwa got up and fell onto his bed. He was jet lagged and extremely tired. Tomorrow was going to be one long day and he needed all the energy he could get.

The next morning, he woke up early to prepare himself for the long day ahead of him. Seonghwa followed his daily morning routine starting with a nice hot shower. When he got out of the shower, he moisturised his face before throwing on his clothes.

He wore a simple white T-shirt with a black leather coat ontop of it. For the bottom part, he wore black jeans with trainers.

___________

(His outfit. Hot I know..)

___________

___________

He decided to skip breakfast since he was already running late. Seonghwa left his hotel room and met up with the rest of his team in the lobby. "Glad to see everyone is here and on time."

They made their way to the hospital where one of the criminals was being held at. It took them around 15 minutes to get there by car. Seonghwa got off the car first, the rest of them followed behind him. He turned around and began handing out orders.

"I want the two of you stationed at the entrance. Make sure you keep your guard up. If you see anyone suspicious you're to report them to me straight away. Do you understand?" Seonghwa gave each and everyone on of them a firm stare.