Nineteen - The Date Pt 1

San

When the long awaited day arrived, San excitedly skipped out of the prison gates with an unremovable tracking watch on his wrist. It didn't bother0 him in the least. What bothered him the most was what he was going to wear on the date. He casually made his way to his old apartment, avoiding any public areas to prevent any problems from arising.

He quickly typed in his apartment lock password and stepped in. He had just over an hour before his date. San rushed into his bathroom and began undressing, he threw his 6 months old clothes in the bin.

San stepped into the shower and allowed the hot water to sooth his aching muscles, the steam from the shower was thick and filled the air as he washed away the built up grim from the past week. After he'd finished washing his body and hair, to the point he felt reborn, he turned off the shower head. He reached out on to the counter and grabbed a towel, which he then proceeded to wrap around his waist.

He made his way to his walk in closet and took out several of his best outfits. It had been a while since he last dressed himself up. It felt like the stylish, well dressed San had completely left his body.

After a long time of picking and choosing he finally settled on a beige and white striped buttoned shirt, he left the top three buttons undone to act as a subtle distraction for the doctor. For the bottom half of his body, he wore black tight jeans with a leather belt. To top off the whole look, San threw on a few of his favourite accessories which included a hoop earring on his right ear, and a necklace gifted to him by his one and only mother.

_________

(This is the outfit)

_________

San walked over to his full body mirror and inspected himself up and down. "Is this a bit too plain?" He asked himself but then quickly shook the thought of changing again away. He didn't have any time to spare at all, worrying about his outfit wasn't going to help him in any way. San didn't want Wooyoung to think he stood him up, so without wasting anymore time he sprayed a little bit of cologne before grabbing his car keys.

He smiled on his way down to the apartment's parking lot. 'Let the fun begin.'

Wooyoung

"Oh my god!!" Wooyoung paced around his apartment completely stressed out. He was physically ready for the meeting, but he wasn't prepared mentally. He even considered staying at home, but seeing how San is technically a criminal, he couldn't leave him out and about. Afterall he is capable of killing someone. Wooyoung didn't want to imagine how San would react if he got stood up. It definitely wouldn't go well.