Five - Unspoken Words

San  Wooyoung

San realised that his cell guard seemed to switch every night, for the first few days he didn't notice because they were both the same height, and usually he'd be asleep by the time of the shift change.

However today he was wide awake and had heard his lovely cell guard Song Mingi talk to the other. The conversation was very... Interesting to say the least. He wondered if his guards had a little thing going on, but then again he couldn't care. It's not like that Song Mingi was going to talk to him. The only things that come out of his mouth are god damn orders. But then again at least the man was talking right?

The next morning he heard a loud thud on his cell door, he got out of his bed and headed to the door, he followed the normal procedures again. Placing his hands through that entrance, and letting them place those darn chains and cuffs on him. The door swung open and San stepped out, like always Song Mingi led him to where ever he was told to go. This time, to meet Jung Wooyoung. But it wasn't the same room, no, they'd already went past that.

They walked and walked, and when they stopped, San felt a sense of relief. With every step he took, the chains would rub and tighten against his body, causing cuts and bruises. He hated that feeling, it hurt. It seriously hurt. But he had to endure it or his plan, would be useless.

The door opened and San was nudged in. Wooyoung was already seated in the centre of the room, and when San saw there was nothing protecting him, he smirked. San walked over to Wooyoung and seated himself in front of him.

▪️

San  Wooyoung

He saw the look on San's face the moment he walked in. He didn't know whether he should be worried or not. Maybe it was a mistake for him to ask for a room without any barriers, but it was the only way he could actually get San to talk.

He did not really believe Jongho's words, but if Wooyoung was going to work for them then he needed to start to trust them. And that starts today. He wasn't going to question anything they do, as long as he's doing the job and getting paid. Yes, that's all that matters.

He looked up at the prisoner sat in front of him and tried to calm himself down. He still got chills from just being in the same room as him. But he wouldn't allow his weaknesses be exposed. He can't let Choi San take control of him.

"I asked for this room so I can talk to you" Wooyoung spoke

He watched as the corners of San's lips turned up. "Don't worry I made sure they can't hear our conversations. That's what you were trying to tell me last time right?" He added.

San smirked and leaned forward, placing his restrained hands on the table. "You really believe that?" San replied. Wooyoung was taken back by his voice. He expected it to be... Different. It was very soft and calming. Definitely not the voice of a murderer.

"Why not?" Wooyoung felt himself trying to move back, as San came closer.

"Its common sense" Wooyoung tilted his head slowly. "They want precious information from a murderer like me. You really think they're not going to rig this room?"

Wooyoung thought for a while he found himself somewhat convinced by what San said. However he wouldn't let San's words affect him. 'Even if they rigged this room who cares? It's not like I'm on San's side right?' He thought. 'I just need to do my job. Yes, I'm just doing my job. I'm not involved in any of their tricks. You can do it Jung Wooyoung!'

He just needed to get on San's side, he needs to win him over, and then his job will be easy as. This is the beginning of the end.

"Tell me about yourself San"

San leaned back in his chair and smirked "You already know everything."

"Fair point. But I want to know about you as a person not a criminal"

"That says a lot about you Wooyoung..." San replied. His tone suddenly became serious and Wooyoung never hated his own name till San said it. "So you're telling me... Criminals are not people?"

Wooyoung sighed as he realised just how hard this is going to be. 'I guess getting on his good side is going to be harder than I anticipated.' Wooyoung thought as he braced himself for the long long day ahead of him.

Hey! I'd love to know what you think of this story and if you'd like me to make the chapters longer. Don't forget to vote and comments! Stay safe and healthy!