Twenty One - Drunken Words

Wooyoung

All Wooyoung could think of doing at this point in time, was smash his head against a wall, hoping that by some magical force, his memories will fall out. He had no idea what the hell came over him. It was like he was a whole other person when he chose to kiss.. Yeah, he kissed San.

"So uhh... are we going to talk about what happened back there or..?" San spoke up.

"No." He replied quickly but then decided that he needed to explain himself. "I'm... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to kiss you. I don't know what came over me. I'm sorry."

"You don't have to apologise. You can use me... it's fine. If you need to get back at him, you can use me." Wooyoung looked over at San. His heart ached. Wooyoung couldn't understand why this man would go to such lengths for him.

"There's no way I'm doing that." Wooyoung responded. "Anyways, let's buy some drinks on our way."

San nodded. They both made their way to the nearest convenience and bought a couple cans of beer, and a few soju bottles. After everything was payed for, they headed to the Han river and sat down on the grass.

They proceeded to eat in silence. Wooyoung had no idea what he was supposed to say, after everything that happened, he felt really awkward.

San reached into the plastic bag, took out a can of beer and opened it before passing it to Wooyoung.  "Here."

The doctor took it without hesitation and began drinking it almost immediately. San opened a can for himself and proceeded to take a sip.

Memories of his relationship with Yeosang came flashing back to him all of a sudden. Wooyoung's eyes filled with tears. "Aish..." He chugged half of the can before San reached out and stopped him.

"Don't drink too quickly. I don't want you to choke." Wooyoung glanced over at him. San's gaze held his and Wooyoung's heart skipped a beat.

He took the can back from San. "Stop staring at me." He brought the can to his lips and began drinking again.

"I'll look if I want to." San said plainly, before drinking. "Plus.. I need to make sure you don't over drink. I don't want you to get drunk."

Wooyoung clicked his tongue and smiled slightly. He was glad he had San by his side today. "I know this sounds weird but I'm glad you're the one who was here with me today. I don't know what I would have done without you. I hope you remain by my side in the future."

"What are you saying... of course I'm not going to leave just like that. It's going to take a lot more effort to get rid of me."

Wooyoung lifted his drink and took a sip again. "Hmm... that's good then."

"Earlier... when you were talking to your ex, he said you liked me... does he mean that or?"

"Ahh... Sorry I was just really caught up with him, I didn't even consider your feelings yet... I'm sorry. And I'm sorry for kissing you as well. I really didn't want to use you like that. I must have hurt you didn't I?"

Wooyoung could see the pain in San's eyes, San opened up another can and chugged most of it. "No. I expected that to happen."

▪️

San

Before San could stop him, Wooyoung was already well in to his 6th can. That was most definitely not a good thing. The boy was already drunk, San had absolutely no idea how he was going to deal with him.