🌹Chapter 34🌹

Sorry for the long wait guys, I wasn't updating because I lost my dad and he was my inspiration, but I'm here again, writing because I know he would be proud to see his baby girl become a famous author some day. 

Also, since it has been so long, I'll advice you to read the last two chapters before reading this one so you can understand.

TORI'S POV

I realized I had been crying a lot lately so I made up my mind to stop crying. I won't shed a single tear again. Dahlia still didn't have school today and  I was still jobless so we had the day all to ourselves. Luckily for me, I had cash cause for the past week, Ian and Zach had taken care of everything. Talking about Ian, I smiled sadly at the bracelet he got for me. It was so beautiful and my name was beautifully written on it. As much as I was tempted to wear it, I wasn't going to cause that would mean I had forgiven him when in reality, I hadn't. So I kept the bracelet in a safe place. A place where I wasn't going to see it and be tempted to wear it.

Dahlia was feeling much better today. I gave her a bath and her meds, then showered too. Together, we walked over to Clyde's house so we could pay for our rent. I paid for that of the previous month and the present month.

"One less problem." I muttered to myself as we walked out of his house. I looked down at Dahlia who was staring into space. "What's wrong baby?"

She shook her head. "Nothing mommy."

I could tell she was hiding something. "You know you can tell me anything, right? If you hide things from me, it means you don't trust me."

She looked up at me with sad eyes. "I trust you mommy." She said and looked back at her feet. "Okay, the thing is, why are you so mad at Mr. Ian? He doesn't look like the bad guy?"

If I had known that was the question, I wouldn't have asked. But now, I had to answer. "Baby, I want you to forget about Ian and I. What we have is for adults and you just can't understand. I want you to focus on your own relationship with him. From what I can see, he's trying so hard to be a good father to you, so forget about me." I said as we slowly walked to our house.

"But you're not happy with him." She said.

I was going to reply but stopped immediately when I saw the person standing in front of my door, finger on the bell. I gritted my teeth. "Baby, we'll talk about Ian later, for now, let's focus on the problem at hand."

She nodded and we both walked to my door. "What are you doing here, Valentina?" I asked as I pushed past her to unlock my door. I looked down at Dahlia. "Go in baby, I'll be right behind you."

She did as I told her and I gently shut the door and turned back to Tina. "I don't wanna repeat my question."

She looked so sad. "Please Tori, let's talk. We really need to talk."

I looked away as I bit my lip. Just this morning, I made a resolution not to cry but this shit right now hurt so bad. Standing by me was my direct elder sister, Valentina. When mom and dad were so mad at me for coming home with an unwanted pregnancy, I expected her to console me. To be there for me, but no. She turned her back on me just the same way Veronica, our eldest sister did. "There's nothing to talk about, Tina. I'm sure you came back to get information for our parents. Well you can go tell them I'm fine, I have a daughter and everything is good."