🌹CHAPTER 14🌹

Kinda smutty. Read at your own risk😜

Tori's POV.

_________________________________________

I couldn't sleep at night. I couldn't think straight. Everything happened so fast. Then there was Dahlia. I didn't want her to get caught up in the middle. I didn't want to confuse her. With the turn out of events, she was already starting to get confused. Why did Zach not tell me. I should have been prepared, to say the least. Now Zach is also caught up in the middle. I can't forget the hurtful look on his face when Ian spoke up. His words.

-Flashback -

".....She's Tori Donovan. She's the girl I've been telling you about. She's the reason why I came back to New York."

Zach burst out laughing. "No. This can't be the girl you've been talking 'bout. You know why?"

Ian was quiet for a few seconds until Zach spoke up again. "Cause she's ma girl. Not yours. Atleast not anymore so back off."

I couldn't bare to stand and watch them get into a fight because of me. No way. So I spoke up. "He's right Ian. I'm not your girl anymore and I despise you." I said feeling the anger in my heart spill out in my words. I did not want to hear what he had to say so I held my baby's hand. "C'mon sweetie, let's go. Thanks for tonight Zach."

-end of flashback -

I know how painful this was for me, but what I didn't know was how Zach felt at the moment. And it was all because of that jerk. He left me when I needed him the most. He never called like he promised. Not even a text message. Then I saw all the pictures he posted on instagram with that hot super model, Alyssa Roberts. He looked so happy and fulfilled that it broke my heart. I couldn't stand seeing the guy I loved so much be with another girl so I deleted my IG page and stopped all connections with the world. My pain and heartbreak soon turned to anger which eventually led to hatred. Then he just hand to find his way back into my life like this? He was the cousin of the man I wished deep down in my life would heal my broken heart.

Ian was a beast and this hatred I have for him was too much. He got me pregnant, then he left and started a a new life afresh. When I heard the doctors tell me 'congratulations miss Donovan, you're three weeks pregnant' I knew my life was ended. With the results of the ultrasound, I found out I got pregnant on the night of my senior prom. I still remember how dashing Ian looked and how he kept stealing kisses when he thought no one was looking.

-flashback -

"Lets step out for a bit sunshine." He said with a lust filled voice. I had a pretty good idea on what he wanted already so I agreed. Whats the point refusing now when I know thats exactly what I want.

Ian came from a pretty rich family so it was no doubt there was a limo outfront waiting for us. Once we got in, Ian started peppering kisses on my face.

"Where to, sir?"

"My condo."

Yes. Ian was in his third year in college so him being there with me as my prom date was kinda risky. I didn't care about our class difference. I loved him and that was what was important. Once we reached his condo, he didn't care how expensive my dress was, he ripped it off with so much force and started kissing me. His hands roamed all over my body as if his life depended on it.

"You're so beautiful. You're my sunshine." He said as he kissed me. I didn't know how we ended up in his bedroom or how he managed to get out of his clothes considering he never for once stopped kissing me. "And all of this is mine. Just mine."