🌹CHAPTER 11🌹

Okay, it seems like there's a problem with chapters 1 and 4. It's like most of you don't have it so I was thinking maybe you should re-add the novel to your reading list again so that you may have a notification for it. Thanks 😊

TORI'S POV
_________________________________________

I can't believe what I just put myself into. Why didn't I say no? I mean, there's so much going on in my life now. There's no time for a man. Oh Dahlia!

Are you tryna blame Dahlia for accepting to go with Zach? Don't  act so innocent. You know you like Zach.

No I don't. Its high time I block my inner girl. She keeps sending out the wrong information. I mean who likes their boss that they just met barely four days ago. Its not even been a week.

Oh, you're really acting innocent. Need I remind you that you literally fell in love with Ian the first day you met him?

I grimaced. Ian was a closed case. I haven't had a good night's sleep ever since the incident at the mall. He came along with the nightmares. I thought they were gone till I saw him again. I'm just happy I was able to conceal it in front of everyone. Nobody knew about it. And nobody was allowed to know.

That's because no one ever shared your bed.

To be honest, even Dahlia didn't hear my screams at night. I was just thankful that she was a deep sleeper. I had to get back on the pills. I still remember when Susan, Bella's mom found the pills on my night stand.

"Tori, what are you doing with this?" She asked, concern laced through her voice.

I turned around. I didn't want to lie up straight to her face. "Uhh, Susan, I um, use those when I'm having a rough time at work. All of this is too much for me, so I use those when I can't sleep."

She walked over to me and hugged me. "I understand, sweetie. Don't you worry. Everything would be alright."

But everything was not alright. Nobody could understand the pain and trauma I felt when Ian abandoned me. When my friends shut their doors in my face. But most especially, when my family turned their back on their eighteen year old pregnant daughter. That was enough to send my world crashing down. And the side effects were the nightmares.