🌹Chapter 38🌹

IAN'S POV

Dahlia giggled as her mom tickled her. I smiled at the scene in front of me. They were so cute. Tori was tickling her because she told her to go and change into her pajamas but Dahlia refused and just sat still, watching the cartoon from earlier.

"Take it easy on my girl." I told Tori as I smiled. She kept tickling Dahlia.

"You...you..heard Mr. Ian...let me go..." Dahlia said between giggles.

It warmed my heart that she acknowledged me. "Yes sunshine. Let  my baby be."

But Tori laughed harder and continued her punishment. "Will you go wear your PJ's?" She asked between laughter and Dahlia shook her head in denial, running round the room until she came into my arms. I froze. She ran to me? She came to me from protection? I knew we were playing and she probably came to me because she was overjoyed but this moment was priceless to me. I immediately wrapped my arms around her protectively and stood up so we could run from Tori.

"So you two are ganging up against me now, huh?" Tori asked in defeat as she folded her arms and pouted.

Dahlia nodded and laughed. "You can't tickle me no more. I'm safe now. Right Mr. Ian?"

I smiled at her and increased my hold on her. "Yes my princess. Mommy can't tickle you anymore. You're in super dad's arms."

"Yayy!" She said in excitement and stuck her tongue out.

Tori laughed and shook her head. "You're a case. Since you do not want to go into the room to change, I'll go bring your pajamas and you're gonna wear it here."

Dahlia nodded. "Yes. That way, I won't miss out on my show." She said in victory, still glued to me.

Tori shook her head again and walked away. Dahlia then turned to me. "High five." She said raising her tiny hand up and we did a high five. "Thanks for making mommy go bring my PJs. I didn't want to go in there."

I kissed her forehead. "Anytime baby. I'll always have your back." I told her and Tori  walked back in. She was about to take Dahlia away from me but I held on tight. "Please can I?"

Tori hesitated as if she thought I couldn't do it then turned to Dahlia. "Will you let your dad change your clothes?"

I looked down at Dahlia who looked a little shy but then nodded. My heart melted. She was finally warming up to me. I gently took off her clothes and helped her to wear the PJs. It was too cute. "Can I take a picture?" I asked out of nowhere.

Tori gave a small smile and nodded at Dahlia as my little princess posed like a model. I chuckled as she put her hand on her hips and showed off pearl white teeth. I pulled out my phone and took several pictures of her as she kept on posing. She seemed to be in a really good mood today.

"Snap my mommy and I." She said excitedly and ran to her mom.

Her mom shook her head in denial. "No baby, I don't look nice right now."

"That's a fat lie. You look breathtakingly beautiful. You always are." I told her and watched her cheeks turn pink instantly.

"See mommy, even Mr. Ian thinks you're so beautiful. C'mon, take us that picture." She said like a little boss and we all laughed.

As Dahlia and Tori were laughing, I immediately took a picture. I then snapped several pictures and we all looked at them afterwards. The pictures were so beautiful and right before their eyes, I set up the one where they were laughing as my wallpaper. It was my favorite. Tori tensed up and I knew what was going through her mind. I turned to her. "Don't think about it. It's my phone and my life, I choose what I do with it."