🌹CHAPTER 13🌹

Okay, so I'm doing a double update for you. I didn't get the chance to ask how chapter 12 was. Either ways, I hope you liked it and voted. So this is chapter 13, and I'm having a surprise for you at the end of it. I hope you find it fascinating though. By the way, pic in side is Tori's gown. 😍😍

_________________________________________

The next day, after I securely packed my gown and Dahlia's, and everything else we needed, I received a text from an unknown number.

~ Hey sweetheart,  I'm sorry I won't be able to pick you guys up cause I'm busy over here. I'd
just send my driver, Carlos to pick you guys up. Forgive me.

Ps: Honestly can't wait to see you ~

I immediately knew it was Zach so I sent him a quick reply.

~Thanks Zach, but can you tell Carlos to pick me up from the address I'd send below? Thanks again.~

My fingers were itching to add 'I can't wait to see you too.' But I was glad I didn't. I then typed in Maria's address and sent to him.I took a taxi to Maria's house and she did my make up and nails, which by the way, isvery beautiful. Earlier this morning,  I had straightened my hair and left the tips curly so it had a good effect with my makeup. I then wore my gown and was thankful Maria dressed Dahlia. Her white dress made her baby blue eyes pop out even more. She was my little Angel. I checked my watch and realized it was 7:43. Carlos would be here in 17 minutes. I used Maria's perfume since I left mine at home.

I didn't realize I was bouncing my feet till Maria spoke up. "Tori you're so nervous, its like you're about to sleep with this guy."

That seemed to get Dahlia's attention. "Are we gonna sleep at Zach's place mommy?"

I gave Maria an intense look. Good thing Dahlia didn't get the hidden meaning behind Maria's words.

I shook my head. "No honey. We won't. Don't mind your aunt Maria."

The door bell rang and I took that as my cue to leave. "Let's go baby girl. I'd see you later Maria. Bye."

And with that, I left her beautiful home. I introduced myself to Carlos and we shared small talk till we reached the biggest mansion I've ever seen.

"Woah....Mommy look. This place is so beautiful." I heard Dahlia say but I couldn't reply. My jaws dropped. I could only see expensive cars and it seemed everyone was wearing white. Thank goodness Zach sent us a car and driver cause this would have been so embarrassing walking in alone or showing up in a taxi.

Wait, why is everyone else in white. I mean everyone. Except the security of course. Oh my God. This can't be. As if God was trying to tell me I'm alone in this, Zach just had to show up. Wearing a white button up and white jeans. Just great. Dahlia ran up to him and he was quick to lift her up.

"My little baby, I'm so happy to see you. Thanks for coming." He said while kissing her forehead,  causing her to giggle. He then turned to me and his mouth dropped. He set Dahlia on her feet and hurriedly pulled me into a hug. Was that a bonerI felt down there,  or was that just how strong and huge his dick is, when he's not excited.

Get your mind out of the gutter. Get your shut together. Are you already thinking about his dick?

"You look so beautiful babe. Damn you look ravishing. Might as well skip the party and have my way with you right now." He said in a low but lustful tone, causing me to blush profusely. "But didn't I tell you it's a white party?"

This time, my jaw dropped and I took a step behind. "What? You didn't.  No way, Dahlia honey lets go back."

Zach pulled me back into a hug. "Shhh. It's fine sweetheart. I'm not complaining. Besides, I know you can feel how hard I am now. No one's leaving. And no one would judge you. Let's go in. The party is about to start."

But he was wrong. Everyone judged me. The way they stared at me in disgust simply because I wore a red gown made me wish I never came. And the worst part was that Zach's grandma also wore a red evening gown. Could this floor open up and just swallow me already. His grandma did not seem to have a problem. As a matter of fact, she looked happy seeing Zach, Dahlia and I.  It felt like we were some sort of couple.

Zach excused himself to call for someone important. He was excited to introduce me to this person. I told him that I was gonna step out for a bit. Once he was gone, I held Dahlia's hand and took her outside for some fresh air. Away from this filthy rich arseholes. I found a set of chairs in the lobby and walked over.

"You've been such a good girl tonight sweetie. I'm so proud of you." I told my daughter, kissing her forehead and inhaling her pure baby scent. "Are you sleepy?"

She smiled up at me and shook her head. "I love you mommy. And I'll always be a good girl."

I felt like crying whenever I remember how eager and hell bent I was to abort. All because of Ian.

"I wish my daddy was here with us. That way, we'll be complete." Dahlia said innocently and hugged me. Just then, Zach showed up and beside him, stood the person I hated the most in the universe. IAN WEIZMANN.

I froze. I couldn't move. Couldn't lift a limb. Could this party get any worse? What was he doing here?

"Sweetheart, meet my jerk of a cousin. Bro, meet my girl." Zach introduced happily. "And her adorable baby, Dahlia."

This is a dream. You need to wake  up. Zach and Ian are cousins? No way.

"Tori?" I heard Ian's deep and husky voice that once sent shivers running down my spine. "Sunshine?"

It was Zach's turn to be shocked. "Wait a minute, you know each other? "

Before I could deliberately deny, Ian spoke up. "Yes, she's the girl I've been telling you of. She's the reason I came back to New York. She's Tori Donovan She's my sunshine."

________________________________________

I'm sorry I've not been updating. But this is what I had planned for you. So who do you guys prefer? IAN or ZACH?😏😏