It's time to pay your debts

You travelled to the top of single lonely stone barley standing upright. You needed an outlet for your power and it'd be the prefect opportunity to show everyone in this pathetic world who they'd wrongfully trapped.

You looked up at the star lit sky and raised your plams, bare to the rushing wind, then the fire burst from the depths of your flesh. Propelling in the sky as it grew bigger, bigger. A raging inferno that could melt whatever it touched.

Your eyes were bright with the orange heat, even the sweat pouring from you was turning to steam. Then the fire began to take the shape of something, fiery horns, tail and when it all came together it made a dragon.

A grin tugged at your lips, your heart was racing at the satisfaction of the power that had dwelled in your blood too long. It's heat allowed to burn ferociously instead of surpressed by coolness.

You had a maniac expression, flames now consuming the sockets of your eyes. Your skin was radiant.

The fire made dragon reared its wings in a magnificent projection of its might.

Ze'ev also grinned like a madman, brimming with pride at his lady showing the world that had promised to look after her and done the opposite what power really was.

<>

Kagome felt a heatwave flow through the hut she tossed and turned but got up when she started to sweat too much. By the looks it of it everyone else was having the same problem, Inuyasha constantly wiped his forehead, Miroku patted himself with a cloth.

Shippo groaned, "that's it I'm going outside!" He rushed out and a big gasp left him when he rushed back inside. Sango arched a brow, "Shippo what's wrong?"

"There's a fire outside!"

"Fire?" Kagome walked outside and her jaw dropped, along with everyone else's. Inuyasha watched the orange dragon you'd made with outstretched wings, flaunt the magic so many feared.

He understood why now, then clutched his head and fell to the ground. One hand on the grass and the other holding his head in attempt to stop the short lived pain.

Flashes of old interior placed in stone walls that suspiciously looked like the ones in your tower came to him. He walked down those halls behind you, clad head to toe in light armor with a fancy sword. A simple, dark brown door at the end of the hallway.

You turned, staring at him with those (e/c) eyes. Such love in them, an innocence that believed he could be trusted. You had no idea what was in store that night.

The pain ceased as he remembered the feelings, intentions and surroundings of that memory. Your fire at maximums level at least he hoped so.

Kagome pat his back as he got up, everyone eyeing the bright flames.

Miroku said only one thing, " no demon could have power like that."

<>

Gichii paled as the massive dragon was like a symbol. Covering the night in embers. In the forest beyond some of your followers old and new smiled at their mistress signaling to come home. Live a life away from poverty.

You were panting from the heat and finally had enough as the dragon disappeared with a hiss, the skin on your hands hot and steaming as the glow in your sockets faded. "Hah...hah...with that out of the way it's time to visit the village who played along with the old man's plan."

You jumped down from the stone and glided to the soil below seeing Gichii meet your gaze directly. "Hello I believe you haven't met your end of our bargain. Pay up."

He got to his knees spluttering out a sentence, his voice laced with fake sincerity. "Please I just...I was coward surely we can come to a civil agreement." You scanned the area and recognised each and every one of the old bastards coming from their homes, both men and women.

"What's to stop me from burning this retched village to the ground?" Gichii had no excuse as he thought the seal would last forever. "I cannot give you a reason but maybe we can compromise."

You snarled, "what compromise was there when you threw me in the damn sea?!"

You noticed a deep scar that wasn't on his face all those years ago. "How did you get that scar?"

"Oh my scar! We'll an angry fella gave it to me after claiming I tricked him."

You scoffed, "wouldn't surprise me."

Whilst you were distracted for those few seconds he threw a talisman your way. It hit your face and you screamed, he laughed. "Take that you fire bitch."

You painstakingly ripped the talisman off and burnt it to the ground. "Now you don't get decide how to pay up."

Flames emerged from your hands and enveloped the village. Burning the place to smithereens. Along with the people, screams of absolute agony filling the silent night. Gichii had managed to escape with a few more talismans.

When you were done and had left all that was left was smoke and ash. Gichii watched others young, old follow you like a leader. Going home with their lady.

"I need help and I know only one person though I don't know how it will go meeting with Inuyasha."