Attending a ball

(Past)

You gave him a large sword he ran a finger along the blade. It was sharpened to perfection, he sucked on the small cut that began to bleed.

He also wore a kimono you'd asked him to put on. Inuyasha was doing all of this for you, you were not going to another stinky ball alone again. Ever.

Though he knew he'd receive judging stares from snobs. Any negative thoughts were washed away when he saw you in that magnificent dress.

His jaw dropped at those red heels and the bit parting in the middle of your thighs

His jaw dropped at those red heels and the bit parting in the middle of your thighs. He cleared his throat as you gazed at him, "what do you think Inuyasha?"

He tried to hide his blush as he said, "you look stunning."

You twirled around to show off some more. "I feel beautiful." You had a small smile on your lips.

"You should feel beautiful because you are." Your features were shocked at what he said. "What?"

He quickly grabbed his sword and put it in its sheath, deflecting your questions raging through your mind. "Let's go to the ball we wouldn't wanna be late."

"Inuyasha it doesn't start-"

"Let's go!" He interrupted. Dragging you along.

<>

Inuyasha sighed as he stood by your side greeting every single guest that walked through those doors. "Hi I hope you have a lovely time tonight."

Inuyasha scared some guests with his grouchy expression. You nudged him with your elbow, "smile."

He tried to give people his best smile, you decided otherwise given the reactions from them. "Ah Inuyasha you can just go stand by the buffet if you want."

"Ok." He grumbled.

He leant against the wall, smells of the food wafting to his nose. Which made his mouth water inside, he closed his eyes to block out distractions.

But some gossipers caught his attention, "see that man in the red over there?" He gathered the old woman was pointing at him.

"Oh you mean the half breed thing? Yes he's with the fire witch, what a ghastly pair they make."

He had to remind himself that he'd all those before. "He's her new Storm knight."

One woman scoffed, "she goes through them like I go through my lipstick, oh ho ho!" The ladies or maggots joined in a chorus of that dreadful, pompous laughter.

"Inuyasha!" His head snapped to you holding two glasses of wine. "Here this will help ease your tension."

"Ah thanks..." he smelt the contents. "Oh that is strong!"

His face scrunched up from the powerful aroma. You laughed a little, using yoir finger you tipped the rim up to his lips. He cautiously swallowed and was pleasantly surprised by the sweetness of it.