Anger

"Who am I? You should know Inuyasha." He took a good glance at your face and remembered the terrible dreams of the girl being thrown into the sea. The same anger plaguing your features as her.

"You. But who are you?"

Surprise flashed in your eyes, "are you saying you recognise my face but don't remember me?"

He held the Tessaiga firm in his hands, "well yeah you pretty much summed that up. But it doesn't matter who the hell you are, you almost killed Kagome."

You slowly turned your head to the girl mentioned, "ah so you care about her, she looks an awful lot like Kikyo, I wonder why that is."

The dog snarled, "enough of your damn talking! What do you want?"

You flexed your fingers, the burning in your eyes ceased and the flame inside flickered as if this whole scene was underwhelming.

"It doesn't really do much to explain if you have not a clue who I am. I was under the sea for so long and you have the audacity to forget what you did!"

The fire renewed it's spark and came soaring to the surface. Hot trendils of heat headed for the dog, he deflected by using his Wind Scar.

Your attack was swept away by the powerful counter. You could feel the rage bubbling undenath, fuelling your own magic.

Ze'ev placed a hand on your shoulder, "mistress I think we should retreat for now." You gritted your teeth but saw that the rest of the people he surrounded himself with were preparing to attack too.

"Alright."

You glared at the dog demon, "this is far from over mongrel."

You and Ze'ev disappeared in a void of that flame, returning to your estate.

"Get back here coward!" Inuyasha shouted, he sheathed Tessaiga with a groan. Kagome spoke, "is she the same person you've been dreaming about?"

He turned to his worried friends, "yeah."

<>

You slammed your palms flat on the kitchen table, "he doesn't remember! Who even are those people he was with? I thought Kikyo was dead."

Ze'ev interrupted your questioning with a cough. "If I may mistress, the girl who wears the strange clothes is the reincarnation of Kikyo and travels between different times via the Bone eaters well. The monk is Miroku, the demon slayer is Sango and the little fox demon is Shippo."

You looked at him and gave an impressed sound, "you have been doing your research indeed."

"There is more."

You motioned with your wrist for him to go on. He explained what had gone on with Naraku and the resurrection of Kikyo. All the battles Inuyasha had faces with his friends and how he obtained his fathers sword.

You curled your hair around your fingers as you sat on a green, leather  chair. Ze'ev coming over with a cup and kettle, pouring the creamy coloured tea into the white cup.

Steam swirled up from the drink as the scent of rosemary hit you. Ze'ev bowed when you dismissed him and he went to his chambers.

You admired the rose petals painted onto the ceramic. The green vines travelled all around the cup, ending with the red rose blooming. Your gut roiled relentlessly, Inuyasha had no idea of who you were.

So what about all that he had done and all the planning he had conjured just to end the bargain. But because of his actions now the rules had changed, he owed you his life, you owned him.

Suddenly a flash of angered clients and you falling further away from them, being swept under the cold blanket of the sea. You dropped the cup and it made a echoed throughout the empty building as it smashed on the marble floor.

You grabbed fistful's of hair and screamed as none of this has gone to plan. Inuyasha not remembering undermined everything your revenge,  purpose and feelings.

Ze'ev came as soon as the pitch of your scream heightened. He held your fragile frame and made soothing, circular motions on the small of your back. Moving with you down to the floor.

"What purpose do I have if he doesn't remember?!"

Ze'ev simply said, "to live my lady. To live."

You nodded, "and to make deals as the gods made me for."

<>

Inuyasha sat back as the three of them did not stop talking about the woman who had appeared today.

He sighed and closed his eyes, the image of her (e/c) eyes filled with betrayal and hatred. The one image that had haunted him for months played on repeat.

 The one image that had haunted him for months played on repeat