Letting him in🍋

(Past)

He traced his nose along your stomach, you giggled at the soft touch. He brang his face up to smash his mouth on to yours, you cupped his face and grabbed his neck to deepen the kiss.

You pushed him off roughly and pulled his pants right down so his junk sprang right out. Strangely you did not feel flustered or embarrassed as you pressed your lips to his tip. He hissed as your tongue swivelled slowly in circles.

Sliding his shaft down your throat as much as it could take. Bobbing your head faster as he couldn't help but entangle his claws on your hair.

His manhood was radiating this intoxicating you gabe him. It turned him om how warm and wet your mouth was.

You removed his shaft from your mouth and dragged your tongue along  the underside. "O-oh damn~." You felt his fingers tighten. So he liked it there.

You made a small circle shape with your thumb and forefinger. Putting it around his size and stroking it roughly up and down. While repeating the same action as before earned deeper and longer groans from him.

"(Y/n) please...go a little faster." He got inbetween a few grunts. So you listened and took in his whole shaft again. Purposely sucking harder.

He gritted his teeth now as some drool escaped. "Ahh ah! (Y/n)!" He released his load straight into your mouth and you instinctively swallowed, it was very loud. He heard you, face going crimson as you wiped any excess from your chin.

"S-sorry..."

"You don't need to be sorry, you'll be doing the same in different spot."

"What?! But I don't want to make you pregnant."

You smiled, "we weren't made with the ability to reproduce. Our purpose is not to love."

That made him tackle you and rip your undies off in an instant. You skillfully unclasped your bra as he sloppily kissed your neck. Giving you hickies on your collarbone.

You raised yourself above his manhood, no hesitation as you plopped yourself on his erection. You let go a low moan, biting your lip at this new feeling entering your body.

God did them make him go, you moved up then slammed your hips down. "Oh crap!" You couldn't believe how pleasurable it felt. It made you go faster, your arms wrapped Inuyasha, him quickly following as you did not slower your pace.

His breaths came out rapid and hoarse due to you furiously going down on him. "Hah ahhh~." There was no shame in letting moans free, you bit Inuyasha's neck as you cavern was literally sucking him in at this point.

You wanted nothing more than the drug his manhood was filling your nerves. Your blood. Your everything with. Fire began to glow behind your eyes.

Your veins roasting as the flames lurked beneath your flesh. The sound of skin against skin echoed in the room, Inuyasha dragged his long nails into your shoulders. You bit his neck to the extreme of drawing blood.

"I can't stand this Inuyasha you feel too good!"

Your bodies intertwined with each other like snakes. Minds in absolute bliss as this was the ultimate seduction. It felt like your gut was twisting over and over as you slammed on Inuyasha harder.

His shaft rubbing so finely against your moist walls. "(Y/n)...it's happening for me."

"Go right f***ing ahead!" He was surprised you swore. But his features contorted into one of utter pleasure as his lower regions were building with a pressure begging to be released. With one final slam from your hips his bottom half was in complete grace, the white liquid filling you up as your own orgasm caved in.

"Oh god!"

Your legs shook from the sheer force of your very first orgasm. When you came down from your high you kissed Inuyasha and wrapped your legs tightly around him. "I want to feel more of you inside me."

"You're one sexy mistress of mine."

<>

His lips were very swollen by morning and you were fast asleep. Inuyasha figured he'd do your chores for you. He leaned over, parted a few strands of hair and gave your cheek a peck. "Rest."

I'm not good at writing anything sexual but I hope you like it anyway.