Unsure

As his friends talked amongst themselves he was trying to remember who this mysterious woman was. A feminine figure came into mind, her (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes.

All pointed to the dream, was Kagome right about it being a suppressed memory? But why would he try to forget something? Especially now since this lady was out to kill them all.

Miroku turned to the dog demon with a serious look, "Inuyasha does anything come to mind when you think of her?"

He rubbed the bridge of his nose, "no it's all blurred."

Sango piped in, "Kagome mentioned you were dreaming of her, we're thinking it's a surpressed memory."

He furrowed his brow, "but why would I do that?! This person is trying to kill me and she almost hurt Kagome!"

The monk hummed. "It could have been traumatic or maybe the memory is associated with guilty feelings or you simply dididn't want to remember."

Inuyasha leaned back and strached his ear with his foot. Kagome put her finger to her chin, "should we try to find out more about her?"

Miroku nodded and said, "a major clue could be that fire of hers. I've never seen any power quite like it, the ferocity of it was so raw."

Shippo shivered. "Let's hope she doesn't burn us with it."

<>

An old man whispered in another's, "did you see that abandoned building?"

"No what about it?"

"It looks good as new and there's someone inside...which can mean only one thing."

A young boy propped his head from the wheat field, "what?"

"She's back."

"Who?"

An older man with a walking stick who went by the name Giichi spoke. "The bargain demom (Y/n), she was made by the gods to do a part of their work for them. Which is answering the wishes of mortals but of course them being cruel they put a sick twist on it. If you make a bargain with her you are to serve her or she takes a certain amount years off your life."

"But if you do not honour the pact and break it she owns your life for as long as you're alive. She might kill you straight away or get her prized knight to carry out your torture. What you do not want is to be burnt by her fire of which she possess, it is an unholy power you would be lucky to escape."

They all looked at Gichii pale-faced, "how do you know this?"

He huffed, "anyone properly educated should know of this woman."

The young boy asked, "but isn't it just a tale?"

Gichii touched the scar etched into his eyebrow to his nose as he said. "One would wish it was."

<>

You sketched the area around your home to set any protection spells to keep any ruffians out. Ze'ev coughed and you lifted your head up looking tired. "What Ze'ev?"

He brushed off dust that wasn't there, "I was wondering if you wanted to take a break and go for a stroll with me."

You dropped the pencil, "I'm far too busy preparing my defense's in case of an attack."

Ze'ev now took on a more serious tone, "madam if you made me your Storm knight I could take on those roles for you."

You sighed, "Ze'ev I already said I would not be doing that, not again."

He balled his hands into fists, "it's because of him isn't it?" You stopped sketching completely and brought your full attention to him.

"That is none of your business."

He gritted his teeth, "it is! I'm involved in your plot of revenge, I got you out of the sea, I made sure this place did not turn to rubble."

"You are dismissed Ze'ev."

"But ma-"

"I said you're DISMISSED!"

He bit his lip but bowed and answered, "yes madam."