Mine

(Past)

Being his lover was a wondrous experience. The surprise forehead kisses when you exited your room or the roses on the floor outside with a letter attached saying, I love you. Left by him when you couldn't spend time together.

He was real apologetic about not being able to go to parties with you anymore. But in all truth you saw it as a more positive outcome, he still lived up to his role of Storm knight in other ways.

Not so many customers had a go at you with him around. You did get distracted by him sometimes because he'd give you that smile that made your heart flutter.

His duties were to protect you, manage the security around your estate. Discuss any possible threats with you, inform you if anyone seemed suspicious and if everyone was doing their job correctly.

So with all the work needing to be done around the place. That is why he left notes all around, letting you know he thought you were beautiful. To be happy and keep a positive mindset.

Tomorrow would make it 3 months close to a year you'd be dating. It would only be fair to give him something special. He did all these kind gestures and wanted nothing in return.

You sighed at how perfect he was, "he's going to say I don't have to do all this when he give him the surprise."

Once you were done signing the last sheet of paper you went to prepare some clothes for tonight.

<>

Inuyasha became befuddled at the sight before him. The table set with a luxurious, mouthwatering dinner. Candles in the center and you wore...a dressing gown?

You gestured for him to sit down so he did and you joined him once he did. "Ok, nice food, lovely setting but you wear you that?"

"Is that wrong for me to do?"

He felt he might have offended you so he was quick to defend it. "Oh no I just know you like to spruce yourself up, which is fine!"

A chuckle escaped your throat, "it's ok Inuyasha I was just joking."

He raised a brow, "you and jokes is a first."

That's when you punched his arm, it didn't hurt him at all. Only being banter.

You both stopped talking and dug into the fresh cooked chicken and duck. The staff always did an immaculate job at cooking. It had nothing to do with hiring the best, each and everyone had come from different backgrounds. Poor or rich. Skills or no skills. You'd simply teach those who needed skills for a job. Inuyasha knew all this, so how did such a person gain horrible views from people when all she did was care?

Finally you'd both finished and Inuyasha intertwined his hand with yours and softly kissed your knuckles. "Thank you. This was a nice treat."

You let go of his hand and stood up, "You really think that's the treat I planned?"

He gazed up at you, "it wasn't?"

"No." You slowly untied the string holding your dressing gown together. To reveal the lingerie you had been hiding underneath. His jaw dropped exceptionally. "I..uh...what?" His voice ended in a little squeak at the end of his sentence.

His eyes drank in every inch of your fabulous designed body. From your (e/c) eyes that glowed with fire behind them to your glorious (s/c) skin.

"I think this activity requires the use of a bed. In my room. Come on." You said, motioning with a single finger for him to follow.

Like lightning he departed from his seat and followed behind like a puppy on a leash.

While you walked he gave your butt a light squeeze. You slapped his hand playfully, "someone can't wait."

"Nah I've just been wanting to that when I saw you wearing less. We do sleep in separate rooms after all."

"Not after tonight."

Well damn did that get him excited in many ways.