Chapter 13

Tris pov.

Once we reach school, Toby went out of the car, ruching to my side and opening the door for me while i took all my things. "Such a gentleman" i said to him. He just smirk at me and when i got out of the car, i lock it and Toby carried me putting me on top of his back and ran to our friends. He didn't put me down and just kept me on top of his back. I am too lazy to do anything so i just lay there. "HI TRISSY AND TOBIAS! YOU TOO LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER!" Christina of course shouted making everyone stare and Toby finally put me down and kissed me.

The bell finally rang. We ran to math because Chrissy was bubbling everything about what happened to her and everyone is actually not listening at all. When we reach math, everyone sighs and go and sit behind of the class. Of course Toby sits beside me. Duke, came in and sat beside of me also. He then started winking at me and tries to flirt and i said tries. But Toby walk up to him and gave him a death glare and gave him a puch on his face, leaving a bleeding nose. I just smirk at him and kiss Toby.

Duke went to the toilet and took loads of tissue paper trying to stop the bleeding. At that time, i am going to the toilet. "Aweee do you need help?" I said like i am talking to a baby." Yes please Trissy-poo" he said back thinking that i would actually help him. I took some tissue and press it onto his nose and punch him and knee him again and again. Being the badass girl in school, nobody dares to tell anyone.

After i finish going to the toilet i started a chat wih all my friends in class.

Group chat:

T-hey guys Tobias here said that there is going to have a party later after school at my place. Everyone is invited.

C- OMG WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?!?! I COULD HAVE GAVE YOU A MAKEOVER AND SOME MORE SHOPPING!

S,M,U,Z,W,L,T-kay kayz and Chrissy CALM YOUR TITS!

T-Haha okay cu guys after school! Help me to invite the school too!

*tris has quitted the convo*

*everyone has quitted the convo*

**After school**

I am still laughing like mad because of how Uri and Zeke told people about the party. They literally climb on top of the tableduring lunch and screamed at the top of their lungs telling everyone about the party. Toby drove me back using my car and help me to set up for the party. Chrissy said she will buy all the food and drinks. So we only have to push the tables aside and clear a space for the food and drinks and for people to dance? "Ding dong.." the door bell rang. That means Chrissy is here. Maybe? Anyways Toby said "i'll go get it. You can go change since i have already changed." "Okay" i replied him. With that, i ran upstairs to change to a purple dress that i kept forever.(A/W sorry i just luv the colour purple! Comment what is your favourite colour!)

I heard the music blasted and i happily ran back down to join in the party. I grab a drink and chug it down is a matter of seconds and went finding Toby. When i found him, i saw the worst sight ever.

Sorry i forgot to update again! I have so much in my mind now so maybe i can update another one later.  THANKS FOR THE 100 READS! I am very happy becuz my english realy sucks and i still get so many reads!*mini party* haha i'm weird i know. Anywayssss thanks again and comment, vote and continue reading! If the story is getting boring please do let me know because i am like 12 and a half so ya thanks!!