Chapter 40

Tris pov.

There is already a crowd below the stage and they burst out clapping and whispering to each other. I wonder what. The 'judge' came on stage, along with all the other singers who includes cara, lauren and all the sluts who are in freaking short dresses showing off their butt. I stand in a row with them and the 'judge' announce who is the winner. I start clapping and Chrissy came on stage, pushing me to the 'judge'. Wait. What? I WON?!?! I take the trophy and walk off the stage, grinning at the gang. As i walk to Four he slaps my butt. Seriously! First he shrunk my clothes then he slaps my butt. I started ignoring him for the entire day.

*end of the day*

Four walks into my house and carries my to my room and stuck his hands into my back pocket. I ask him, "Four, did you shrink my clothes?" "I don't know... maybe because i am a hormonal teenage boy?" "What are you right now?" I ask him again. "A hormonal teenage boy." He replied me, crushing his lips to mine and this brought us to lose our clothes and we did it that night. 

hehe...

*next morning*

i woke up, wrapped in four's hands. "Good morning" he said with his head in my hair. "hey morning" i replied him with my morning voice which i hate the most. i untangle from the covers and pull 1 with me while walking to the bathroom, pulling along my robe and my phone. i put on my phone to the speaker in my bathroom which i installed last month and on warrior by beth crowly. i am sort of in love with that song. After i finish bathing, i put on my bra set,  robe and walk out holding my phone. 

four pov. 

After Tris walk into the bathroom, i went to the other bathroom and bathe. After i finish bathing, tris is not out yet. (not surprising) I started texting the gang and they are coming to Tris house now. 

*when Tris walks out*

Tris just walked out from the bathroom in her robe and her black laced bra set. The boy's mouth dropped open and she use her magic to make them get the hell out with their girlfriends other than me. She just shake her head and walk to her closet and picked out a black dress and put it on. After she put it on, i wrap my arms around her body and she smiles.

"hurry up! we are going shopping love birds!" Christina shouted at the door.

"Tris, i have something i have to tell you and i know Christina is gonna go shopping but i promise it won't take long." i said out of the blue.

"okay. what is it four?" she replied me. 

" well, don't call me four-" i started and she interrupts me saying " then what should i call you?" " well, call me Tobias. my real name is Tobias. i never told anyone because my 'dad' beats me with his belt every ngiht until i met you. He likes you so he like it that i am dating you so he stopped beating me. But the scars are still at my back though." i said while pulling off my shirt. she gasps as she sees my back but quickly sucks her tears back into her eyes." why aren't you looking at me like i am some sort of kicked puppy or something?" i ask her with my questioned face. "well, you aren't." she replied. she is the best! 

"TRIS! HURRY UP!!!!!" Chrissy shouted. "COMMING!" Tris shouted back and kiss me quickly and rush back down, putting on her flats. They then proceed to shopping. 

hey guys and gurls, the fast and furious movie is so nice! i watched it yesterday night at 9.30. The movie ended at 12 midnight and my phone left with 2% battery so i couldn't update this story yesterday. so sorry!!! please vote and comment some ideas! i am running out of brain juice and ideas for this story but i am starting another story stay tuned!