Chapter 4

Tris pov.

After i have a bath and see that my wounds have all cured by a new medication designed by people to clear scars, i put on a black singlet with a 'love' on it and some white jeans with a white handbag, heart-shaped sunglasses, american flag earrings, a bracelet with american flags and a pair of red,blue and white shoes, i went to the kitchen to grab a healthy snack bar and headed off to my red ferrari and headed off to school. (Ya i know i have alot of ferraris i am rich becuz my father is the govenment of the area so he is rich and when he went to jail, all his money was passed down to Caleb and i. Since Caleb went to collage, all the money is mine and my dad bought the ferraris for us since we were young when he didn't beat us yet. So ya. )

When i reach school, i park my car at my usual spot and walk to Christina and will. I see Tobias? Is that his name? i think so. there too. "What is the geek doing here?" I asked. "He is in our group now since he saved you and he is actually quite handsome if he don't wear all those ugly clothes. And nice fashion sence you have there Tris" Christina said in one breath. "Woah Chrissy you sure can talk!" I said laughing and talk to her about random stuff.

Tobias pov.

'Why did she ask that? I saved her and she dosen't want me to be in her group? Anyway i can't be angry with her any longer if i want to be her boyfriend. At the looks of her, she maybe dosen't have a boyfriend. "Come to earth Tobias" Zeke said snapping his fingers in my face. "Dude you so like Tris!" Uriah said. I blush a little wait. I don't blush, i am a boy!

"Umm... noo..... i don't even like Tris dude she is so ugly don't anyhow say dude." I slutter abit. When i turn around i see Tris tearing up and running away into her car driving off. What did i just do?

Tris pov.

"Umm... noo..... i don't even like Tris dude she is so ugly don't anyhow say dude." Tobias said loudly to Uriah and Zeke. I start tearing up as he said ugly and right after he finishes, i run to my car and drove off to a never ending destination.

Suddenly, a horn could be heard. My eye sight was blocked by my tears. My tears made my eye sight blurry and before i could react, a truck crashed into me.

Christina pov.

"WHAT THE HECK DUDE WHY WOULD SAY THAT SHE IS UGLY! NOW SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!" I shouted at Tobias and ran to my car and drove to follow tris. Halfway through, i heard a load horn followed by a loud CRASH. Tris is in a accident! I freaked out and started shaking , stopping the car and calling 911 and started a group chat with the gand without Tobias Eaton that son of a bi*ch.

C- COME TO THE HOSPITAL NOW QUESTIONS LATER DON'T TELL TOBIAS EATON.

S,L,Z,U,P,W- Ok Omy.

END OF CONVO.

After Tris got sent to the hospital, i pace outside the surgery room waiting for the gang and Tris. She is strong so she wouldn't die wait. What am i saying?!? She wouldn't!

A few more minutes, the gang came running up to me like monkeys and asked me in unison " WHAT HAPPENED!" "Tris was in a accident a truck crash into her." I replied. Zeke, Shaunna, Uriah, Marlene, Peter, Will and me start tearing up but lynn just said " Who is in for revenge for Tris on Tobias?" " Me!" Everyone replied.

Soon, everyone went rushing out to take revenge in Tobias Eaton.

TOBIAS EATON YOU BETTER RUN!

Muahahahaha! Cliffy haha! Wanna find out what happen to Tobias and Tris? Continue reading! How will fourtris develop from Tobias saying that? Please comment how because i have a little idea but i would like to see your suggestion! Thank you! Comment, vote and continue reading!