Chapter 8

Tobias pov.

I am so happy that Tris would be my girlfriend!!! (FOURTRIS IS FINALLY HERE AFTER ALL THE FREAKY DRAMA!)

Beep

Beep

Beep

Be* offs the alarm* today is yet another dreadful day of school. I change into the muscle tank shirt tht Tris bought for me and wear some normal pants and headed off to the living hell. When i reach the school, i saw Tris talking to Christina looking even hotter than usual as the wind blow her hair, sending ir flying, i almost fainted over her hottnessssss!!!

I made my way to her and tap her shoulder, only to be elbowed in my stomach by her. I immediately crouch down, holding onto my stomach, moaningand wailing. She immediately turn around and gasps when she sees that she have elbowed me.

Tris pov.

I went to school earlier to tell Christina about what happened between Tobias and i. While talking to her, someone tap me on my shoulder. I thought that that person is duke again so i elbowed that person in his stomach. Soon after that, i heared a moan and wailings. I turn around and gasp as i see that that person is not duke but Tobias.

I helped him up, still in shock. "Why did you elbowed me in the stomach when i tap your shoulder?" Tobias said still moaning and wailing. " i thought you were duke, the new kid. He did that when we first met. He is the biggest player in every school he went to. I am so sorry!" I said feeling very guilty.

At the corner of my eyes i saw duke smirking at me beczuse i elbowed my own boyfriend. But i could see the evil in him that looks like he is planning something.

------------------------------------*tiredddd*-------------

After school, Tobias told me to wait for him at both out cars becuz it's just right beside each other. He told me he had a surprise date for me. So i went to the car and waited for him.

At the corner of my eye i saw him walking towards me but holding a rose. "This rose is for you and please put on this blindfold! I have a surprise for you!" He said cheerfully.

What is the surprise gonna be ? Find out tomorrow or later! Idk when i am gonna update so ya sorry if it is tomorrow evening! I can't update twice per day anymore because the amount of homework is getting more and more like piles haha. Vote, comment and continue reading!