Chapter 27

Tris pov.

After some resting, i crawl to the kitchen and ask for a bacon and egg breadfast. Toby walk down and join me while my parents are eating too. We all ate in silence as my head still hrts a little. My parents are so great they are not like any other parents who scolds their child for getting drunk. They respects my decisions and everything. I luv them alot. Toby carried me down to the cinema room after eating and put in 'the fault in our stars'. when we the movie barely started, Chrissy, Will, Shaunna, Zeke, Lynn, Peter came and join us. "Where is Uriah and Mar? " i asked them while watching the movie and everyone else laying on the sofas watching with us. "He is on a proper date with marlene." Zeke said without his eyes leaving the screen." Oh" i replied and continue to watch the movie.

*after the movie*

"WHYYYYY AUGUSTUS!! WHYYYYYY?!?!?!" Everyone screamed with sadness. We are constantly wiping our eyes as our tears at dripping out like a tap.

After some wipping of tears, we finally walk out of the room and to the toilet to wash up. My parents who are at the livi room talking while watching some drama look at us while we walk past them with some eyes with questions in it. ''Don't ask'' i said while putting my hand up at their faces and walk to my room to the toilet to wash my watery and dried up tears face. Everyone look the same refreshed after washing up. Seemed like everyone got a hangover this morning.

After a while, Chrissy said, wait, shouted, " WE SHOULD GO FOR THE PARTY WHICH WE DRESS IN 1800 PEOPLE KIND OF COSTUMES!!" "That is actually a good idea!" I said with full joy as i have a 1800s dress hanging in my closet passed down from my great great great grandma, Katerine pierce. I know nothing about her but her name. The boys got dragged to Toby's place as it is just next door and the girls stay at mine. They went back to get their dresses and came back. Apparently they all knew that they were going to this dance but me as Chrissy wanted it to be a surprise. The dance is held at mystic falls called miss mystic. Anyone can just attend it even if you do not stay at mystic falls. Chrissy signed everyone up for it. You have to dance with ur escort and get chosen by Caroline. The ex-miss mystic. We are going to wear the dresses and drive there as Chrissy calculated the time we need to go there which is 1 hour since we stay near there and we won't have enough time to change when we reach there.

*when they reached mystic falls*

"STEFAN, DAMON! WE MEET AGAIN!" I shouted at them when we saw them. When stefan saw us, he whoosh away. Rude." Sorry about that he have some blood problems." Damon said with a wink at me. I bit my lower lip and walk to the second level. I saw Elena, ( okay, tris have the same looks as elena but have way different personality.)  Elena looks very sad but she got shocked when she saw me."KATERINE PIERCE HAVEN'T YOU DONE ENOUGH?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? YOU ALREADY GOTEN STEFAN TO YOURSELF!" She bursted at me. Caroline bursted out of the door in lightning speed and grab me by my neck choking me, holding me up on a wall. "I--- not-- k-a-t-e-r-i-n-e" i managed to choke out. Caroline said " Tris?" "Hi-- Cara, --l--e--t--g--o--" i said with blackness slowly flowing in. She immediately let go and catch me, holding me up. Elena and Caroline appoligise to me but i said "nevermind." I don't bother to ask more as it is not my fault or anything. 

Caroline went down and start announcing the escorts and their date to go down. "Elena Gilbert with Stefan Salvatore" She said after Chrissy, Marlene, Shaunna. When Elena went down, Caroline took a while longer than the rest to say my name i thought that it is because i am the last. "Tris Prior with Tobias Eaton" she said and i put ob my best smile and walk down the stairs to see a really handsome Toby standing there in his suit, waiting for me to hold his hand to the dance floor. I see that Elena is with Damon. Maybe Stefan is still at where he went when he saw me. I frown a little then smile again as Toby dips me after the no touching part of the dance.

*after the dance*

"Now, time for the final decision of miss mystic falls goes to.......................... ELENA GILBERT!!" Everyone claps out loud in a sudden and Elena goes up to claim her crown and place for miss mystic falls. Although we didn't win, i still had fun. After everyone got over the fact that Elena won, Elena went somewhere, following Damon. I didn't trust Damon so i followed them. When they finally stop outside the lockwood house at the backyard, i saw Stefan sucking the life out of the missing girl from miss mystic falls. That's where she disappeared to. "STEFAN! STOP!" Elena shouted and ran towards him as he snaps the girl's neck and whoosh away. I gasp and Damon grabbed me, pinning me to the wall, compelling me to forget everything that happened there. I wonder why tho. I was wearing a vervain necklace so i didn't get compelled. I took it off and Damon look at me with a question face. "Vervain necklace. Compel me to forget but just know that i was not gonna do anything but help Elena and that girl that i don't know Damon." I spit out like a venom as i did not think that he would actually compel me.

"Okay, i won't compel you but be careful, Vamp." I look at him crazily as i turn to Elena and her eyes turn red and she started to drink the girl's blood. I puke a little in my mouth and went to help Elena to clean up before leading her back to the house. Meanwhile, I was actually humming out "little do you know" , my new song which is not completed but only the male's part. I decided to make a song of love, breaking and then coming back again but i could not get the right lyrics so ya.

Hey guys and gurls, sorry for literally forgeting to update in a while!! I got really busy in the past week and did not have time to update but pleaseeeeeeee comment somemore ideas if not i will be mixing The vampire diaries with divergent again hehe. Thank you for the 591 reads!! I really appreciate it a lot. Pleasee comment, vote and continue reading!!