Chapter 21

Tris pov.

Being the baddest girl in the school, even the teachers can't stop me from my sweet revenges so they just enjoy it and laugh with us. Next step is dumping loads of smootie bomb into Tobias's car, locker and bag. Chrissy got everything ready and tonight, we will take action.

After school, i walk to my car with Chrissy to send her back home since she came by the school bus. Tobias is standing by my car with Cara???, looking into deep space. Wow another girl in just 1 day! And worst still, the slut that dates every guy in the school.  Tobias is so annoying. I made him sort of 'famous' and this is what he does to repay. I should have just treated him badly since the firrst time i saw him. I should have known. Now he have taken Duke's place in the school's playboy. I walk up to him with my great friends with me and punch him square hard on his face giving him a bloody nose and loads of bruise. He immediately scoot backwards and clutch onto his nose and moan and groan. I smirk at him but Cara took this oppotunity to bitch slap me. "Oh no you didn't just slapped Tris. You are so dead" Everyone said even Duke?!?! I turn to face her and hold her up against Tobias's car which is beside of mine and slap her so hard that i think people at outerspace could hear it. Everyone started clapping and my friends and peter and Duke started to punch and some scratch Cara's face, destroying it. I just took my spray paint in my car and spray his car and both their faces.

"Tris! I just wanted to say, i am sorry for what i have done to you like everything i did. I really deserved it. I actually still love you but i don't think u love me anymore so bye." Tobias said to me sadly at first and coldly at the end. I just get into my car with Chrissy and drove off after egging his face and car. I am so angry and sad at the same time that i drove so fast that Chrissy is screaming "TRIS! SLOW DO-AAAAHHHH" *Crash* another speeding car crashed into me and we just got into an car accident.

Tobias pov.

After Tris drove off, all her friends went after her because she drove off quickly, speeding. I got worrieed and drove to find her too. I just left Cara behind. Everything i said was true. Out of nowhere, a loud crash could be heard. My instinct told me to drice to the sound of the accident so i followed. When i reach the scene, all tris's friends are around a white audi, ........... TRIS CAR! I quickly get out of my car and ran to her. To my surprise, a guy is carrying Tris and another is carrying Christina. Tris looks like ... i don't know how to say it. She just look horrible. Suddenly, the guy who is carrying Tris and he guy who is carrying Christina fed them their... BLOOD?!?!

Haha cliffy. Anyways i wanna add the vampire diaries to this story because i am obsessed with both movies so ya. Hehe . OMGGG INSURGENT IS COMING OUT AT MARCH 20TH!!!! FREAKING OUT! I AM LITERALLY COUNTING DOWN DAYS TO INSURGENT. Comment, Vote and continue reading!!!!