Chapter 7

Tris pov.

I heard that there is a new kid coming to school (again) and he is the biggest playboy ever. As i walk down the hall with my friends to get to my already late class, Christina gave me a signal. She nudge me then whispering into my ears " i heard that Tobias is back in the school and new kid at 9 o'clock." "Ok do i look like i care and ok again do i look like i care?" I reply her with my straight face . With that, we went to class. (A/W shit i forgot her lessons opps?)

After a dreading long day of school which seem never ending, Christina woke me up by shouting into my ears saying" SHOPPING TIME!" "NO chrissy but never shout into my ears again i will go deaf! Hate shopping" i said with my tired face. Surprisingly, she agreed and wink at me before heading to her car.

Someone tapped my shoulder while i am still looking confused of what Chirstina did. "Earth to tris" the new kid said snapping his fingers infront of my face. "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" I shouted at him showing no feelings or emotions. "Chill i just want to get to know you. I'm Duke." "Hi Duck, hate to see you bye!" I say 'happily', rolling my eyes and walk to my ferrari at drive off, leaving him wordless over my rudeness. I just smirk to myself and went home.

When i get home, i park my car inside my garrage, and headed to the door. Just as i am about to open the door, Tobias called me through his window. I remind myself that i am hateing him and went into my house. He shouted through the door " Tris please let me explain! I didn't mean everything i said! I said it because i was afraid to face the truth that i like you and didn't want to let you know because you will never like me, a geek back. So please forgive me!" My eyes sting with tears. 'What if he is telling the truth?' ' what if he lied?' 'Should i forgive him?' All these thought ran through my mind.

Finally, i decided to forgive him because i have fallen in love with him. I open he door and he jumped in surprise while i said "i forgive you and i actually like you even though you are a geek. I don't really care much so ya..." Right now, i am feeling embarassed. He ask me a not really surprising question. "Will you be my girlfriend and go on a date with me?" " erm...let me consider... YES OF COURSE!" I said with pure happiness.

Sup guys, so sorry that i took so long to update! I almost forgot to update acutally! Sorry!!!!!!! But please vote, comment and continue reading!