Chapter 28

Pia looked in to his eyes and he was slowly getting lost in her eyes

Pia looked in to his eyes and he was slowly getting lost in her eyes . She wanted to hold him closer to her and he wanted to make her his that instant itself. Pia discarded her thoughts and nodded at him . She turned back and started walking towards Lav and the kids . He looked at her walking away and Lav looked at her with a smile.

"Oh my Pia! you look so gorgeous and glowed up , Your face is shining so beautifully , Is my Pia Blushing" Said Lav holding Pia's Chin and Pia looked at her all surprised.

"Stop looking all surprised , You are glowing like the sun and your cheeks are so rosy like deep red rose , You look so beautiful that you will make who ever looks at you Spellbound , May you catch no one's evil eyes" Said Lav and made a hand gesture which is meant to get rid of all the evil eyes , Pia chuckled seeing her do this

"Why are you laughing Pia, I am doing this for you only" Said Lav with a pout which made Pia smile even more , Pia tried to supress her smile but was unsuccessful.

"Its just that I remember doing this to you every time and its just Feels so sweet when you do the same to me , I can't explain it with words and the chuckle is because , First i used to do and now you started to do it too" said Pia with a smile.

"Awe! That's sweet , Anyway we need to go so we get time to enjoy too , We can talk till our hearts fulfil later too" Said Lav and Pia nodded to Lav's words

Lav helped Neel(Praneel) get into the carriage and Pia was holding Baby Pari . Lav got inside then and sat near Neel. Pia held Pari tight and got inside the carriage. Pari was in Pia's lap during the ride. Neel was playing with Pari and Pia joined in their fun too . Lav was talking about stuff and Pia heard them carefully.

"Pia, This place is so nice and I'm sure the kids will have a lot of fun, I used love coming here with Brother and it was so much fun, My laughs would be echoing around the whole place and I am not kidding because these are brother's exact words" Said Lav

Pia got out of the carriage , Pari was in Lav's lap. Pia helped Neel get down and he stood near Pia. Lav got down with Baby Pari, Pia looked around her and saw a beautiful scenery which looked pretty enchanted. Lav was smiling in excitement of reaching there.

 Lav was smiling in excitement of reaching there