Chapter 8

I'd like to dedicate this chapter to a wonderful person . Happy Birthday Riku aka my bestie. Girl I love you a lot and that's an understatement. We had our up and downs but we will always have an unbreakable bond . love you Queen!!!

 love you Queen!!!

Back to the story

Piara was in middle of her conscious and unconscious state but by seeing Lav all her tiredness went away

Piara was in middle of her conscious and unconscious state but by seeing Lav all her tiredness went away. Lavanya was taking deep breaths , she was sweating and her face had horror all over it. Piara got up fast and walked towards Lavanya with fear by bubbling inside her.

"What happened Lav" asked Piara
"Pia it's time, the baby is coming" said Lav and Piara was shocked by the news
"I will call your brother and you rest somewhere"said Piara in the hurry
"You don't know where is his chambers"said Lav

"I know which part of the palace is his chambers, I'll navigate the rest, you don't worry and try to catch a grip" said Piara cupping Lavanya's face stuff and Lavanya nodes

"He only is there in that part of the chambers , he likes be alone so there won't be anyone to help" said Lav
"I'll manage, you stay calm, I'll try to find help in the way" said Pia and Lav nodded

Piara was clueless on what to do. She took her shawl near the bed and she wrapped herself in it. She was in her sleeping clothes which didn't hid her body and she wrapped the shawl around her while Walking fast towards the part of the palace where Lakshya stays.

"God help me, there are only some rooms to my luck" whispered Pia to herself

Piara knocked and opened the first door to find it empty , she sighed . Piara knocked, waited for the reply and opened the next door to find it empty. She clutched her falling shawl and knocked on the door and like always there was no reply. She opened the door and her clutch is the shawl loosened seeing the sight.

Piara closed her eyes tight and turned. Her shawl had fell on the floor while turning due to the loose grip. Piara saw him half naked, a towel wrapped around him and was dripping with drops of water all around his body. Piara took the shawl and was biting her lips in nervousness. Lakshya was clueless of what to do.