Chapter 27

Pia felt his hands holding hers, she turned towards him. Both of them stared straight into each others eyes which was telling their deep thoughts. Pia took two steps towards him and he still kept on holding her hand. He walked towards her and pulled her towards him , her hands were clutched onto his torso to get some balance. She raised her head and looked straight into his eyes.

"I really hope you had a good time today, I'm hoping that you had it with no regrets which would clutch you back to the old place" said Lakshya while slowly caressing her face

"Regrets is something which I won't have for sure, I would never change what happened today at any costs, Good would be an understatement for what happened today , The old place isn't there any more, It was really magical for me but do you regret it" asked Pia

"I would never regret it, it's something I'll cherish for my whole life and I would never let it go, I couldn't be more happier for what happened today, It's truly magical and I would never take it back" said Lakshya caressing her cheeks and looking straight into her eyes.

He leaned towards her face and she did the same too. Their faces were just inches apart from each other. They could feel each others breath on them. They leaned into each others lips , They crashed into each other. Their kiss was passionate like always , They kissed like they didn't care about the side effects.

Their tongues twisted into each others mouths like some pretzel. Both of them was feeling daring while kissing gently but full. It was filled with untold feelings which left them longing for more , they didn't want this over. Pia slowly pulled off the kiss but Lakshya pulled her towards him and was not letting her mouth get away from him by slowly biting her lips . She moaned in pain.

She moved her face towards him and he kissed her lips hard. She moaned slowly and he kissed more hard. Her luscious lips was greeted by his hungry lips yearning for more of it. She leaned towards him and slowly tried to make him leave her lips. She was unsuccessful but all last he slowly let her lips go. She leaned towards him and left a peck on his lips and leaned back, she slowly caressed his face.

"Good night, go and take some rest, I'm going to go so sweet dreams" said Piara caressing his face slowly with her hands.

"Good night to you too, you might be exhausted now so take care of yourself too , sweet dreams" said Lakshya and gave her a small peck in the lips.

She turned and started walking towards her room. He stood there seeing her walk away. She turned one last time at him and walked away. He started walking towards his room as soon as she got out of his sight .

He walked into his room and saw his son laying in the bed peace fully with a small smile on his face which made him happy. He couldn't feel more happier, he was feeling so happy after a long time. He felt like he is complete, he felt
a sense of well-being, joy, and contentment, he never thought he would regain this feeling after Drishti left him.

He felt happiness from the core of his heart. He laid in the bed and smiled, the moment's of that day was slowly flashing Infront of his eyes which gave him immense happiness, he drowned in the darkness with a smile.

 He laid in the bed and smiled, the moment's of that day was slowly flashing Infront of his eyes which gave him immense happiness, he drowned in the darkness with a smile