Chapter 22

This chapter is going to get lit, at last I am moving on. Next chapter is going to blow off the roof. That's the magic of Chapter 23( if you don't remember, the second part of HB started from chapter 23) anyway today is my bestie's Birthday and this update is my dedication in the name of hers.

 That's the magic of Chapter 23( if you don't remember, the second part of HB started from chapter 23) anyway today is my bestie's Birthday and this update is my dedication in the name of hers

Sparks were sparkling like fireworks, both of them were slowly getting Drowned in each other's eyes which spoke volume. The atmosphere was tensed and full of feelings unknown. His eyes felt on her rosy lips, her eyes still stayed on him. He looked at her eyes, he moved towards her face and kissed her lips.

Sparks flew through the place, both of them were kissing passionately like there is no tomorrow. Both of them felt Butterflies in their stomach, it was a feeling like no other. It had a craziness to it which one else had. Both of their lips melted into each other's lips like a symphony.

They were in a secluded place where no one was there to prevent them from following their forbidden romance, both of them knew that this was not correct, they didn't care how immoral it was, being in complete heaven made them unable to stop.

They were getting addicted to the forbidden feeling so that they didn't want to stop, their bodies couldn't stop even though this action. had a lot of consequences. Once in a while they wanted to keep those thoughts on silent and concentrate on their true self and feelings.

Both of them couldn't stop, they heard a sound but their body wanted to go rebellious and not stop. They knew it was trouble but was too much deep in the moment they wanted to forget everything else. Pia slowly broke the kiss and moved her head backwards breaking the moment.

"I-I" whispered Pia, Lakshya kept his hand over her mouth which made her go completely silent. The moment was really heated, she looked straight into his eyes which were looking into hers. He slowly removed his hands and started caressing her Red plump lips with his finger, her cheeks became rosy due to blushing hard.

Lakshya slowly went outside, he took really soft steps to reduce sound. He looked around and saw a bird flying out of a tree which again made the sound they heard a few moments ago, He sighed in annoyance, he turned back at Pia.

"There is no one over there, it was just a bird who flew into a tree which created the sound you heard moments ago" said Lakshya Cupping Piara's face, she softly nodded to his words. Lakshya slowly moved his face towards her and her Cheeks were turning into a red colour.

His lips crashed into her lips and started sucking her lower lips. She tried to fight for dominance but was unable because she wasn't no match to the power he showed, He kissed her with his passion and he successfully dominated the kiss, without any effect, Piara couldn't even keep up with him at times.

Piara felt like a fish without water, she took slow breathes trying to calm herself down. Seeing this Lakshya slowed down, she took slow breathes and he end up biting her lips. She was moaning in slight pain and he could taste the blood in his mouth.