Chapter 29

Piara was blushing hard after hearing his words , She looked down and he chuckled seeing her reaction

Piara was blushing hard after hearing his words , She looked down and he chuckled seeing her reaction . Pia got up from there and Lakshya followed her . They both walked towards Lav , Neel and Pari . Lav smiled instantly when she saw Lakshya walking towards her.

"you came! I am so happy that you came here" Said Lav in her high pitched excited voice and side hugged Lakshya. Pia smiled seeing the love between the siblings.

"We used to have a tons of fun when we both visit here" Said Lav to Pia , Pia could see her happiness in her eyes 

"how could i give up an opportunity to meet you guys over here , I made my route plans accordingly so i could visit you guys for sure, It is so worth it" Said Lakshya with a smile and Lav clapped her hands like a kid, Pia smiled.

"My brother is the best!" said Lav showing her biggest smile and Pia nodded with a smile.

"By the way brother , Please say you did not eat your food because it would be so great if you could eat with us" Said Lav with a hopeful look.

"I have not ate yet , I was kind of hoping on eating with you guys" said Lakshya and Lav's eyes lit up with happiness .

The food was served , Pari was sleeping beside Lav peacefully . Neel sat near Lakshya and Pia sat near Neel . Everyone started munching their food .

Pia was helping Neel eat his food and Lakshya was seeing everything. Neel was smiling at Pia whenever she helped him and the sight was truly beautiful. Neel was liking Pia a lot , Pia loved Neel a lot and she always did gestures proving it . The gestures were warming Lakshya's heart .

"Thank you" said Neel to Pia , Pia Gave him a big smile and then hugged him tightly .

"Awe! you both are so cute!" said Lav in her happy voice and Pia smiled at Lav . Lakshya's heart was slowly melting by the sight in front of him

 Lakshya's heart was slowly melting by the sight in front of him