Heartbroken

"I am his mother." She reminded him.

" You don't deserve to be called a mother. Nor a woman. " He replied in a shaky voice.

" So what I still have rights on him." She argued back.

" U lost your rights on him the moment you married another man. " He replied facing his back on her.

" I gave birth to him so I have rights on him!" She said.

" Keep it mind that I was the one who made u pregnant. If I had not consummated then u wouldn't have become a mother. And I won't let you spoil his future because I know that you won't give importance to him anymore. " He replied and left without even waiting for her answer.

********

Aditya

I can't still believe the fact that Sahana, the one and only girl whom I loved with all my heart betrayed me. She, she even got married to another man. We had taken the seven round around the sacred fire and had promised to be with eachother all our life. But. But she broke the promise.She broke my trust. She broke my heart!!! I am the biggest fool who committed the sin of marrying this stupid woman. Why couldn't I understand that she only wanted my money and nothing ? She broke all of my dreams in a minute. I need to talk with Aru to help me in giving divorce to Sahana. Yes, she is my only hope left.

Please. I hope you will help me Aru!

Pov ends.

He opened the main gate of her home. And takes a deep breath calming himself down. He wiped his tear stains and stepped forward. Knocking on her door he stood their patiently. After a few seconds
He heard footsteps approaching towards the door. He took deep breaths continuously... Finally she opened the door.

Aradhana

I opened the door and got a little perplexed upon seeing Aditya standing there with his ever mesmerizing smile on his face. Well he had his smile but was looking a little dull. Is he okay? I don't think so. Whatever.

"Hi! You here? "

"Hmm"

"Why?"

" Did I disturbed you? Sorry then I am leaving."

He was about to leave but I held his hand.. something is definitely wrong with him. He is never this dull!

"Hehe. Sorry. Come in. " I said giggling.

" Thank you." His voice was shaking. He is being so formal with me Suddenly. Weird

"Chai piyoge? " I asked him

" Maate andar to aane de!" He said.

He smiled a little. I smiled seeing him smile. He entered and I closed the door.

" Baby kahan hai? " He asked.

" Sleeping. " I replied going towards the kitchen.

He went in the bedroom where the little boy was sleeping. Till he returns i will make garma garam
Chaiii! His favourite hehe!

Huh?! What is that sound? Sounds like somebody is sobbing. Let me check?

Pov ends.