First day officially

I am liking the response in the previous chapter 😝

Aradhana~

I woke up in the hotel bed. I was trying to stretch out but I guess that wasn't happening. I looked beside me to find ADI sleeping cutely holding me tightly.

WHAATTT?

"Oyee! Mere room me kya kar rahe ho?" I almost yelled to which he woke up rubbing his eyes.

(Hey! What are you doing in my room?)

"Madam ji, aap bhul gayi kal kya tha?" He asked with a poker face.

(Madam, I guess you forgot what was yesterday)

"Kal....humari...hehe. oh ha. Humari shaadi thi." I said laughing nervously.

(Yesterday.... Was our..... Hehe. Was our marriage)

I hoped down the bed and headed towards the washroom taking my inners, leggings and the red blouse. I am going to wear the red banarasi sari today

I took a peaceful shower. The mildly hot mildly cold water relaxed my muscles as well as my nerves. After I hooked up the blouse, I realised it has a dori. I somehow tied it and came out to see him laying on the bed  hugging the side pillow.

Huh? Can anyone be more dumb?

I sighed at his childishness and took out my short pants.. Hehe. I wear shorts under my saree. (Same here- 😅)

After a few minutes.

I had already draped the pallu over my left shoulder when I looked into the mirror and saw him sitting on the bed, his eyes on me.

I turned around with a confused expression and he just cooed at me. Am I a baby?

"Yes, for me." He answered. Mind reader?

"No I am not." He is a ghost then.

"Do I look like ghost to you?" He asked as he got down.

"You. You are a mind reader right?" I asked him though he knows I am joking.

He came near me, keeping 2inch distance between us.

"Yaad rakhna, ab koi shaitani ki to bachogi nahi. Be careful. " He said winking and then went to freshen up.

(Just remember one thing, I won't let you escape if you do any mischief.. be careful)

Unknowingly, my cheeks heated up as I realised what he meant. I shrugged it off and untied my hair from the towel, which was now wet because I had washed my hair because it was sprayed with hair spray to keep my hair steady during the rituals.

Aditya~

I came out of the washroom wearing my towel and with the other one, I was rubbing my hair to dry it when my eyes fell on her, who was combing her hair. I can now touch those strands. She took the took the little container of sindoor. She took a pinch and spread it in between her partition. That's when she looked like The New Mrs. Rathore.

Am I blushing or crying.

She then looked at me and stood there frozen.

"Kapde to pehno!" She whispered. That's when I realised I was standing bare body, the towel wrapped around my waist.

(Wear your clothes!)

"Pakka. Yahi change karu na. " I teased. I could see how her cheeks turned pink and she looked away. I laughed and took out my off white+golden kurta paired with a white pant. I first put on the kurta and then..you know. I don't need to tell.