Part 9

She walked up to him and rubbed his head to sooth the pain.... Suddenly he scooped her up in his arms and went inside the bedroom and kept her on the bed and covered her with a blanket.....

" Doctor has told that you have high fever so he told me to stay with you for some weeks.....Now i am going to make soup.... you will not move from here..."

" then what about Sahana?"

"She said she will manage..."

"Oh. Okay!"

She settled herself in the bed under the blanket. He went into the kitchen and made some soup for both of them...

By the time he returned she had already fallen asleep.... He kept the two bowls on the side table and sat beside her on the bed... He reached out his hand to wake her when he suddenly felt something furry under his palm.... He lifted his hand and noticed a cute little puppy sleeping snuggling into Aradhana.... They looked quite cute.. He caressed both of their heads to wake them up.... Suddenly the pup woke up and started barking in his cute tone, to which Aradhana woke up with a jerk grabbing the bottle beside her to hit someone.... Aditya looked at her faking an angry face...

"Oh! I thought some thief has entered!"

" Mai kya humesha tumhe chor hi lagta hai? "

Aradhana made a cute puppy face but he turned to the other side but enjoying her actions.... Suddenly  she kept her palms on his shoulder and a shiver passed through his spine....

"Shollyy! I am very much concious about my surroundings! Pleaseee!!!" She said cutely placing her chin on his shoulder...

He decided to tease her..

"Hmmph! I am angry with you! You called me a thief.... Har baar aisa hi karti ho tum! " He pouted angrily but that did not last long as he melted seeing her cute puppy face.... While the real puppy was already asleep...

"Now have this soup..." He commanded... She looked at the greenish grey liquid and then glanced at him..

" Aisa kya dala hai isme jo ye grey colour ka ban gaya? " She asked doubtingly...

"Crushed Black pepper.... Ab khao" 

She looked at him then The next second she gulped down the whole soup in a go....

While Aditya sat there looking at her actions.... She made weird faces after having...But he too gulped down the whole thing without taking risk....

He took both of their bowls and kept them in the sink and by the time he came back she was again asleep...
He kissed her forehead, picked up the puppy and kept it on his little bed... He went out in the living room and sat on the sofa.....He reached out to take his phone and called Sahana but she did not pick up... He bacame a little disappointed.....
_______________________

Aradhana

I suddenly woke up feeling the urge to drink water.... I checked the time and it was 7:59 pm... I.. wait what??!!! It's 8 o' clock and I am still on bed??!! I had my ice skate dance classes today!! Oh! God I am late!!!!! Sir will kill me for sure.... What should I do???!!! Mumma save me!!

I got up and washed my face and headed to the kitchen just to see Adi making something....  What's this idiot even doing?

"Oye Adi? What are u doing there?"

He did not respond but rather choose to continue his work.... Oh sh*t! I forgot... I am leavi--

"No need to leave! I already informed ur dance teacher about ur condition and he permitted you leave today... So go back and sleep!! "

Really?! Oh waoooowww.... Dhinka chika dhinka chika... I immediately went to him and hugged him from back!!!

"Oye sun! "

"Suna!"

"Ati ka khandala" i joked....

He turned to me and shifted our positions...  Now I was caged between him and the hard granite slab... I felt myself being heated up at this sudden movement...

"Don't blush! I am not doing any romance with you." He said pressuring the word 'romance'

"Sun na! "

"Are maatey bol na!" He said as he moved away to the right side..

"You are the best!"

I said and noticed his pink cheeks... This dumb is rn trying to suppress his blushy smile....

He had been making Jeera rice with Daal Makhni... Yumm! My favourite.... Well ! He took the recipe from youtube.....

Night fell and he prepared the table... I helped him set the table as he has been working a lot.... We had our dinner and I went into my room and he followed me...

End of pov

She laid down on the bed and he sat beside her.... Her eyes started closing as he was caressing her head with his fingers.... Soon she fell asleep.... He was about to go when he felt a tight grip on his finger... He turned back to see Aradhana's holding his finger while sleeping.... He went closer to her to take off his finger....

"Aha jaa rah h? " Her words came out incomplete as she was blabbering in sleep...

He chuckled at the person sleeping in front of him.... He decided to stay untill she falls alseep completely and laid down beside her.... As soon as he covered both of them with the blanket she hugged him and cuddled closer in his chest... He patted her back but unknown to him he also fell asleep with her close to him....

Engulfed in each other's embrace they both had a good night sleep....

______________________

Helllloooooooooo.... Finally exams over....

I really scored good in sst and eng. 

So tell me how was the chapter...

Vote if you enjoyed...

Bye bye

--Author✨✨