Alone

Warning- This chapter contains emotional content. Read if you can handle*

On the other side-

Aradhana was sitting on the sofa with Shivani while holding the baby. They were talking when Aradhana felt an urge to go to the washroom. 

"Shivi, check on him plz I am going to the washroom. " 

"Hmm" 

Aradhana- 

I went to the washroom as I felt an urgent urge to throw up. I guess acidity. Huf! 

I heard a shriek from the living room where they both were sitting. But at that exact moment another round came off. I am feeling so weak now. 

I cleaned up. After that I washed my face and came out. I sat on the bed and sighed. I mixed myself a glass of ors solution and drank it. It gave me a little relief. I switched on the fan and lied down. 

I closed my eyes but opened them immediately as I felt a strong gaze on me. I looked at my side when I noticed a black figure looking at me but then suddenly vanished. I got up to go down but I slipped and fell down. My head hit the corner of the table and it started bleeding in a few seconds. I covered the wound but slipped again and this time I had no energy left in me to get up. 

I gave up and started at the ceiling for a while until everything blacked out. 

Shivi- 

What's is she doing there for soo long? Is she fine? Should I check? 

I should. The baby was sleeping so I decided not to disturb him by picking him up. He is very sensitive. 

I went up the stairs and pushed the door open. What is saw shocked me. 

Aradhana was lying on the floor and her head was bleeding very bad. I stepped inside and was about to slip. I took support of the door and stood straight. I looked down to find the floor Greased with oil. My eyes widened and I immediately understood the situation. 

Someone tried to harm her?! Oh shit man!! I immediately picked up her phone which was ringing. It was of the pediatrician. I picked up and did not let him speak. 

"Hello sir, can you send an ambulance? Emergency situation it is. "I hurried. 

"Oh wait sending. Just be patient.' I nodded. 

"Hmm wait." He said and cut the call. 

I rushed down to take a look at the baby. But that was more shocking. The baby was lying lifelessly on the sofa rather than the crib and a white liquid was coming out from the edges of his mouth. I noticed a medicine bottle and a paper beside it. 

'You lost it miss singh' it was written. Who could it be. 

Soon after I heard a honk an I knew it was the ambulance. The nurses came inside with a stretcher and took her to the cab. I picked up the baby and followed. 

*************** 

After a few hours. 

I was sitting inside the hospital with tears rolling down my cheeks for the heartbreaking news I heard. 

"Umm. Mrs. Kaushik? Miss singh has gained her senses. You can meet her Now. " The doctor said. 

"Thank you. " I replied in a low voice. Rohan gave me an assuring nod and I got up. 

I went inside the ward room where she was and opened the door. She was sleeping. 

I took the stool and sat beside her. I looked at her face which was filled with so may unsaid emotions. I sob escaped my lips to which she woke up. 

Aradhana- 

I opened my eyes and took in the surroundings. I was at the hospital. I looked beside me and saw that shivi was sitting beside me. I tried sitting up but my body was too weak for that. I suddenly remembered about the baby. 

Where is he? I want to meet him. 

"Where is my baby? " I asked her. 

She did not reply anything but tears rolled down her eyes. Why is she crying?

"Tell me na! I want to meet him." I glanced at her back but there was not crib. 

The next thing which I heard was the biggest shock of my life! 

"He is no more!" 

___________________________

So two more chapters and this track will come to an end. 

Sorry for killing him. It was the story line 😭😭

How will she react? 

Did you like it?

Byee--

--Author✨✨