Love in colours

We were finally going to leave now. I got up early and took a shower. I have to go to temple after returning. I woke up my mom and wished her a happy Holi. She blessed me.

Half an hour later*

I was sitting on the sofa when the door of his room opened, he came out and sat on the sofa beside me.

"Good morning. And yes Happy Holi. " I wished him. Oh! I forgot something!

I bent down and touched his feet. He was sleepy but as soon as my fingers came in contact with his skin he jumped and pulled his legs up.

"What the fck are you doing Aru?" He asked, shocked.

"Keep control over your tongue.--"

Aditya~

I can't, but will have to untill! Huhhh! Leave it.

Kya karu? I am so obsessed with her.

"Sorry! But don't touch my feet." I said and stood up.

I embraced her as this would be the last we would be so close. I don't know what is going to happen in the future.

"Okay then. But I am excited for today's play! "

"Yeah me too. " Then I held her shoulders and pushed her down on the sofa. I sat and laid down placing my head on her lap.

A second later I felt her fingers passing through my hair. I looked up at her and she had a smile on her face. How can be someone be so beautiful and simple at the same time?

Only she can 💕 .

I noticed her eyes were glittering with tears, idk why. I brought up my hand to her cheek and placed my palm there.

"Utsav ke din rote nahi. "

She nodded, still that heartwarming smile lingering on her face.

But why are we being so emotional suddenly? (A/N- Mujhse mat puchhna 💀)

Soon I heard the door of my room opening and I got up to prepare tea.

"Adi. Chaaye ki zaroorat nahi hai. Hum abhi chalte hai. 10 baje aayenge dobara. Ya nahi. Aap log aajaana humare ghar. " Uncle said.

"Thik hai uncle. Ma baba se boldijiye. Mai to unke adhin hu. "I replied and he laughed.

I touched their feet. Maa told them to sit till 6:30 am. They agreed.

Ruchi~

Should I tell Maa about him? Will he scold me? What should I do? But I cannot resist exposing this.

I already guessed about him the day he defended Di when Maasi was accusing her. Also he said something he shouldn't have. Guess what?

He said- 'Is not. But would be soon' but now guess what he was talking about. 😏

"Mumma! " I whispered in her ear.

"Hmm kya? " She replied.

I pointed out to Bhai and her.

"Haan to? " She replied blankly.

"Samajh nahi aaraha aapko?" I said and she nodded in a no.

I smacked my forehead. She again looked at them and it seemed like it hit her then.

"Haa ruk aaj isko puchhungi. " She said and again started taking with the others.