Uh- oh!

It was 7 pm in the evening with Aditya inside the kitchen and me infront of the TV in the living room.I mentally wanted to help him but wanted to see how much he can do. 

" Done!"  I heard him sigh.

Interrogation needed.

He came out and went straight to the bedroom.

"Kaha ja rahe ho?" I asked him.

"Kahi nahi. Need a shower. " He replied.

"Okk." I said and focused on the TV. As soon as I heard him close the door of the room, I went into the kitchen and saw a mess. Okay.

I cleaned it up quickly and then proceeded to take a taste. Today's menu was veg fried rice, and veg manchurian. Are vaah! Obviously low oil content.

I tasted a bit of everything and, IT WAS FRIKING AMAZING! I did not expect this to be so yum. I quickly poured all the food in three different bowls and put them on the table.

A few minutes leitah*

We both were sitting on the sofa, cuddling with each other. I was drawing circles on his soft skin with my finger with my head on his chest.

Why is he so cute? No I mean why is he so cute, handsome, idiot, dumbo, hazel eyed mendhak and what not?

"Oye. What are you thinking?" I heard him say.

"Nothing. Oreo cookie chahiye. " I said looking up at him and he sat up with a jerk.

"Pagal hai?! U should have told me earlier!!" He said with a cute pout....

I kissed his pout. But he didn't leave me istead turned it into a short kiss.

Then at dinner we had the above mentioned food. While he prepared the bed I cleaned up the living room.

We then fell asleep pretty soon.

Next morning. *

Author~

Next morning Aditya went to bath after breakfast, but forgot his towel.

"BOOI!! SUNNA!" He yelled from inside.

"KYAAA?" She yelled back.

"Pass me the towel please!!! "

"De rhi hu"

( Something something.... 😶😶)

She took out his towel from the closet and knocked on the door. He, instead of just taking the towel, grabbed her wrist and pulled her inside and pinned her on the wall. She gasped at this sudden movement and within a second, her eyes came in contact with his hazel orbs.

Her breathing rate picked up its pace as she felt his shaft, throbbing in his boxers, against her thigh.

"K. Kya kar r. rahe ho... " She stammered as he pressed his body on hers, while his hand slipped inside her top, putting soft caress on her waist.

"Wahi, jo tum soch rahi ho." He whispered in her ears, in a deep husky voice that sent shivers down her spine.

"Adi.h!" She breathed out as his lips started working on her neck, while his other hand turned on the tap as the water droplets soaked through her clothes, drenching her completely.

Unable to control, she cupped his face in her palms and took his lips in hers. His grip on her waist tightened and a moan escaped her lips. Taking it as a chance, he inserted his tongue into her mouth.

After a minute, he left her and adored her red cheeks. She was blushing so madly, that she couldn't meet his gaze. She hugged him to which he chuckled. After that she took a proper bath.

After lunch*

Aradhana ~

I was scrolling through his gallery and looking at his pics he clicked. I so wanted to delete all his pics with Sahana, but my subconsciousness stopped me.

Just then my eyes fell on a picture which was his but it wasn't with Sahana. My eyes went red suddenly, Idk why. Jealousy?

(Kanha pls protect this angel

(Kanha pls protect this angel... 🥺)

"Adii!" I called him out.

"What?" He asked as he sat beside me.

"Who's this girl and why are you wearing a Binnie?" I asked showing him the pic.

"Oh! This.. ummm. I don't remember really?" He said.

"Sure?" I asked glaring at him.

"Y. Yeah. Why are you being so angry?" He asked with a puppy look.

"Nothing. " I said returning his phone back to him and sunk into the sofa.

I felt him wrap his arms around me and pulled me in his embrace. I hugged him back as I calmed down.

"Don't worry, I am not gonna dhokaing u. "

"Whatt?" I asked bewildered.

"What what?"

"Dhokaing? Seriously?"

"I am a word creator u know that. "

"Stupid. " I mumbled and seconds we burst into fits of laughter.

*In the evening around 7 pm.

"Aru!! My friends have invited me for a party. Can I go there?" He asked me.

"Why are you asking me?" I replied.

"Would u like to come?" He asked..

"I am not feeling like going anywhere. " I said as I hopped on the bed. I am feeling sleepy so muchh!

"Okay. "

He took out a random tee paired with a pair of treck pants. After he left, I locked the door and went to my bedroom. In a minute, I fell asleep.

2 hours later*

I woke up hearing a knock on the door. My hands wandered around the bed searching for my phone. I finally found it and turned it on.

Wtf! 9:30 pm!! I again heard that knock. I quickly got off my bed and washed my face with a wet tissue. I hurried down the stairs and opened the door to find Mat holding a drunken Aditya. I was shocked and looked at him.

"Don't worry, just give him these medicines, by morning he would--"

"I dOnT NeEd ANytHinG. i aM pHINneeee!" He said in a weird tone. I grabbed his unstable figure in my arms and, huhh! Somehow dragged him to the bedroom upstairs.

"STAPh! i HAvE a girLfRiENd!"

***********

Oops! What did he just say????

Hope u all like it! Bye--

--Author ✨✨