𝔸 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 𝕘𝕚𝕗𝕥

Aradhana~

We were now at our house at Delhi, cuz it's Karvachauth. I woke up at 4 in the morning and freshened up.. It's a fast for a whole day till night. But am a foodie. Will I survive? I will. hehe.

Aditya~ 

I was getting ready for office when the door opened revealing Aradhana in a rani colour saree, her hands clad with the wedding chuda's while her palms were holding a tray which had my breakfast. I pouted. She kept them on the desk and came to me.  

"Dekho no nakhra, sidha ye pura khana hai tumne... Ek bhi item nahi bachna chahiye plate pe. Aur--" 

( See, no tantrums, I want you to finish each and every item kept on this plate.. Not even a single crumb should be left out.. And--) 

Aradhana~ 

I couldn't continue as he grabbed my arm and turned me around, his arms wrapping around my waist as my back hit his chest. I could feel my heart beating fast. His breath fell on my nape and I closed my eyes in reflex. 

"Chup ho jaoo. Bohot zyada bolti ho tum. Verma ma'am sahi hi kehti thi, talkative Aradhana. Proofed." He completed nuzzling his face in my neck, which OFCOURSE made a knot in my stomach. 

( Keep quite, you talk a bit too much.. Verma ma'am was correct, talkative Aradhana. Proofed.)

"Mind le--" 

"Kaha na chup raho." I pouted. Thankfully he didn't see. Otherwise his hyper active hormones would have been sending something into his brain. I turned around in his grip only to meet his hazel orbs which had darkened a bit. I kept my forehead under his chin and closed my eyes. 

Aditya~ 

"Achha okay you can talk." I said huffing cuz her action was way too cute.. Who would say that she a 26 year old woman? 

"Tie pleaseee." I pouted but unluckily she didn't see. :(

She wriggled out of my grip and took the tie hanging on the handle on the almirah lock and flung it around my neck.

After tieing it properly, she was about to go when I held her wrist, making her stumble on her steps. She turned back and gave me a questioning look.

I shamelessly pointed my finger on my lips and her eyes widened. Yess! I want a kiss 😗

" Not now, fast!" She said and left the room.

Aradhana~

I went down the stairs and saw Ma in the kitchen while Masi was just sitting on the sofa, on her phone.

What is she even here for? Huh?

I ignored every negative thought that came into my mind and went into the kitchen.

I saw Ruchi standing there eating something. I was suddenly very curious.

"Kya kha rahi hai?" I asked her.

"Mumma ne ghewar banaye hai. Wahi chakh rahi thi. " She said passing me a teasing smile. Ofcourse, vrat hai maharaj ke liye. Kha nahi sakte.

( Ofcourse, kept a fast for him. Can't have anything. )

"Oh! Mujhe rabdi ghewar banane aate hai. " I said as I started reminiscing the recipe.

"Wahi bana rahi hu mai." Ma said smiling.

" MUMMYY! Chai dedo!" Adi yelled from the living room.

I huffed and hit my head while Ma and Ruchi chuckled. I took out the container in which the teleaves were kept and kept it on the counter.