Love or attraction

The next morning I woke up to find myself on the bed while the other side was empty. Where is he? I got up to find him beside the cradle looking at the little guy sleeping there. Oh ok.

"Good morning." I said yawning. 

"Hmmm. " Huh?! Oh today we have the hearing. 

"Kya hua? Why are you so silent today? Is everything okay?" I asked.

"I am fine. Tell me are YOU fine? " He asked back. 

"I am fine but a bit sleepy." I replied back. 

"Oh!" He said and I hugged him. 

He did hug me back but I felt that he was a bit hesitant which made me sad. But why am I sad? He used to give me peck on my forehead every morning even before I wake up but I felt it. Today I don't think he did so.

I freshened up and was wearing my jacket over my suit when he entered with a tray with two bowls of soup. This seemed much better than the greyish one. 

___________

She asked me to tie up the strings of her suit. I felt hesitant for the first time. I don't know what has gotten into me but I don't feel the same comfort. Maybe its all in my mind. I kept the tray on the bed and walked towards her. She had just shifted her hair to the right side for combing and again for the first time I felt myself losing control over my senses or you an say hormones. I caught hold of her hand and pulled her towards me. She looked shocked as I saw her reactions through the mirror. My hands automatically glided around her waist pressing her back more onto my chest. I buried my face into her neck inhaling her intoxicating scent. She gasped on my actions. My grip around her waist tightened without my permission. I could feel her moving her head to the opposite direction as my lips pressed on her shoulder blade. She was breathing heavily. Just then I winced in pain as felt something sharp on my leg. Found out it was Chicko who got annoyed on our so called 'fun' . 

____________

He separated from me and winced. That was instant. wow. But why was I so comfortable in that moment? Why do my heart beats accelerate when he is close to me? It felt so blissful. But where did he disappear now? I don't know. I asked him to tie the strings and it turned out to be something else. I finally tied my hair into a bun and by then he had also woken up. I picked him up in my arms and he let out a adorable yawn. Adi came in dressed. He took him from my arms and I went down to make breakfast. 

"ADDDIIIII!!!!!!!!!! COME DOWN !" I yelled looking at the condition of the kitchen he had made. Everything scattered. IDIOT No. one. 

"Wha--" He looked at me sheepishly while I was glaring at him. He turned to go but I grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"Help me in cleaning this. "

"Ok-ay. " I slapped his arm at this.

Whenever I am with him, I am calm , I feel safe and protected. I feel like my world is with me. It feels home. I really am confused for my feeling for him. Is it just my infatuation for him or am I really in love with him? Do I really really love him? Or. UGGHHHHH! ITS SO CONFUSING.

"What happened Aradhana? " That hurt.
Though he has many a times called me Aradhana but this time it ached my heart. Looks like i have to take help from Shivi.

_____

Hello.

What will happen next?

Meeting another time soon. 😉

Bye--

--Author ✨✨