Knowing the reality.

Aditya-

I knocked on the door. No one opened. I again knocked.

Aru!!! Open yaar! I missed you! I am back!

Finally I heard the door unlocking. The wooden door opened and came her face in my view!!!

Prettyyyy! Open!!! Can't wait to take u in my arms!

She finally opened and I pounced on her, taking her in my arms. She almost fell back but I balanced myself.

I was hugging her so tightly that her hands had went numb due to the lack of oxygen.

I realised it and released her from my grip. I noticed tear streaks on her cheeks. Isn't she happy with my comeback?

I wiped her tears and embraced her again.

"Ghusne dogi ab?" I asked and she finally looked up.

"Ha haan. Aao." She spoke in a low tone. I felt something was not right but dismissed the thought. My eyes were carving for a view of my kiddo!

Just then again the bell rang. She again opened the door. Shivani and Rohan. Rohan?!  He with Shivani?! OMG!

Today is a day for surprises!!! I want to hear her voice but she is not speaking!! Why?

Idk.

"Aditya!! Welcome back dude! " Rohan exclaimed.

We hugged. Then Rohan took my bags and went upstairs. I was about to go when Shivani stopped me.

"Adi! Take off your shoes first!" She said.

"Ohh yeah! "

******
Aradhana-

"You know I am soo excited to meet the kid I totally forgot about my shoes. " He said in a kiddish voice.

I felt so bad for him. He couldn't even see his child for the last time.

Shivani and I looked at eachother. She gave me an assuring nod.

I went up to my room and sat on the bed. I was tensed on how to tell him. How will I tell him the reality?! How will I face him?!

A tear slipped out of my eye the next second. I wiped it.

I started arranging the room for him to rest.

*****

Shivani-

"Where is the little one?! I am dying to meet him !"

He exclaimed. He was about to go to the bedroom upstairs but I stopped him.

"W. Wait. I need to tell you something." I had already started shivering.

"What?" He still sounded excited.

"Wo. "

"What??!!!"

"Heisnotalive." I said in one breath turning my face to the other side as tears brimmed in my eyes.

"What? Who?" The excitement in his voice died.

"He died. " And a tear slipped out of my eye

"Who?"

"The baby. Someone murdered him."

I saw how his face turned pale within a second. He was caught off-guard

"Y. You are playing a prank on me right?" He choked.

"No. "

"Even if this is true then what was that girl doing?" I felt the anger in his voice.

"She had been unc--" before I could complete he stormed towards her room.