Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Hindi ko alam kung anong nangyari but Jorge and I did not alter personality. For some reason, I stayed longer in my own body and did things that I missed. That night, they knew that I was Summer. The way my eyes look, move and talk, they knew that it was not Jorge.

Hindi ko rin alam kung anong nangyari why they locked Jorge in my room. They wouldn't tell me the reason and just changing the topic. Alam kong may mali ngunit hindi nila ito nasasabi sa 'kin.

The next day, I able to get out of the house na parang walang nangyari. As the routine, I took a bath and get myself ready for school. Ilang beses ko nang nakita ang East International School but I'm not familiar with people especially to those people calling me Jorge. That's when I knew that they were her friends.

As I entered the school, lahat ng mga mata nila ay napapatingin sa gawi ko. Hindi ko alam kung dahil ba sa mga bodyguards na kasama ko o sa 'kin. They are gazing at me weirdly.

When I got to the classroom, the teacher was already there and teacher. A mid-45 old woman stopped when I enter the classroom. Her eyes furrowed as she looked at me up and down. Some of Jorge's classmates' gasps for an unknown reason.

"What?"

I can't help but to get annoyed because of the looks that they arouse in me.

"You... you looked different today," she said and just rolled my eyes.

Is that the only the reason why are they giving me looks weirdly? Because of my red-haired color, unbutton uniform revealing black t-shirt, and wearing a pair of rebook shoes instead of black shoes. They are being OA.

I tsked then umupo sa pwesto kung nasaan ang upuan ni Jorge. Hindi naman ako galit but the thing is I really don't want the attention that they are giving to me. So, what if I changed myself for a bit?

On the other hand, this is my style since I was in New York during highschool. I may look like a bad ass girl who wants to pick up a fight.

The class continue and the attention is not on me anymore. Nakikinig lamang ako sa klase kahit umagang-umaga napakaboring.

Kinalabit ako ng babae sa tabi ko. I don't know her name though even we met already several times. I'm not good at remembering names. I may be look weird, but they just can't know that I am not Jorge.

"Uy, babaita, ano na naman ang nakain mo at ganyan ang outfit-an mo ngayon?" She whispered and that's enough for both of us to hear it.

Lumapit ako sa kanya, malapit sa tainga saka bumulong pabalik. "Change for a bit," I smirk at lumayo sa kanya ng kaunti.

Tiningnan niya lamang ako ng kakaibang tingin saka ngumuwi at umiling.

"Weird mo."

Mahina naman akong natawa dahil doon. Yes, it's really weird. I'm not used to it especially to those persons whom I didn't close. Sa BlackRose lamang ako natatawa at ngumingiti lalo na sa mga karatantaduhan nila.

Speaking of them, kumusta na kaya sila? I badly want to see them, but I don't think we can see each other. Hindi pa ako puwedeng bumalik sa New York dahil delikado. I still need a plan before going back where I am really belong.

As the first subject ended, mabilis naman na sumunod ang pangalawang subject para sa umaga. As usual, she's giving me a weird look pero agad niya rin 'yon pinagsantabi. Ngunit napatigil siya at agad tumingin sa direksyon ko.

"You're violating the rules, Miss Alvarez. After the class, go to guidance office," she said firmly, and I just nod at her.

Nakarinig ako ng tawa rito sa mga katabi ko. "Tsk, tsk! Ayan, nagpapaka-badgirl ka 'tapos bagsak mo guidance," humagikhik ang babaeng katabi ko. Inirapan ko siya at mas lalo naman siyang natawa kaya bigla siyang natawag nung teacher.