05.

Kayla B|Kay.

"Von why do you got me helping you do this?" I asked my brother while we were at the flower shop

"Von why do you got me helping you do this?" I asked my brother while we were at the flower shop. It's been a little over a month since tour ended and shit has been awkward.

Mook and Von really cut all ties, and it's just been weird with the whole group when we're all around each other.

"Cause I want my bitch back Kayla damn."

"And you brought me because?" I said looking around.

"You a girl and you know about flowers and shit." He said pushing my head.

"I am a nigga. I like guns." I said stalely. "A nigga bet not ever get me no flowers, that ain't me. He better get me a glock with the beam on it."

"G I should've brought Jada, you useless as hell." He said walking away.

"I'm just sayin' twin, we could always get her a gun, a lil jewelry, and some food." I suggested and he thought for a minute.

"Damn. You smart as hell." He said walking out the flower shop and I followed.

"Duh you wasn't about to get my friend no ugly ass flowers could've got some purple roses atleast." I said getting in the passenger side of his car.

"Bitch we was just in the flower- okay Kayla." Von said pinching the bridge of his nose mumbling under his breath.

"Aye!" Some lightskin boy called out behind me.

"Huh?" I said scrunching my face up at him.

"Can I get your number?"

"Let me see your friends first." I simply said and he looked so confused.

"I knew you got that pimp shit from me on folks" Von said nodding his head cheesing. "Oh my bad gone on g. I'm not even here."

"Huh?"

"Let me see your friends, I'm not about to get stuck with you and your friends might be cuter so let me see." I repeated again and he handed me his phone which displayed a picture.

Oh he is the cute friend.. let me save my number.

"Text me." Was all I said before getting in the car and seeing him walk in the flower shop.

"Rat ass." Von mumbled driving off.

But he just said I was a pimp..

...

"Kayla get the fuck out your phone you supposed to be helpin' me bro." Von snapped looking at the bracelets that were on display.

"Should've asked Muwop to come I didn't ask to be here!" I snapped walking on the other side looking at a necklace that caught my eye.

"Von this it right here!" I exclaimed pointing at the necklace. "Mook was talking about this same necklace."

"Is you sure Kay?" He said scratching the back of his neck. "Got me buying sorry gifts like I'm a bitch or sum."