004.

Briann Banks-Bennett|Mook

"MOMMY!" Jaylee yelled snapping me out my thoughts. "Why me and Journ can't come to the party?"

"Girl cause y'all not old enough." I said shaking my head they were freshly 7 going on 17.

"That's not fair I wanna shake that too." Jaylee said getting up and doing the hip shit from tik tok making me laugh.

"Oh hell naw g who taught you that?" Von said soon as he walked in the house from taking Mir to get his hair cut.

"Auntie Kayla and Bella" Journee said doing the dance too.

"Get that shit God babies!" Kirah said from beside me, I forgot her ass was even here.

"Daddy whoop them." Mir said simply before coming to sit on my lap. "Missed you mommy."

"Mir you weird for that." Journee said making me laugh.

"G stop talking around my kids." Von said.

"Like what is you calling people weird for and you 7 g what."

"This nigga stressed." Kirah said cracking up. "Wait til they hit them teens."

"Man don't rush it. I already gotta deal with the 26 year old version of them." Von said mugging me making Mir mug him back.

"You love it here though." I said sticking my tongue out at him.

*

@mookprettttty: lil

@mookprettttty: lil. but it's heavy though 😆

@kirahdag: 3 kids the fuck where?

@big600booka: @kirahdag ummm right there ik u see it bae

@kingvonfrmdao: hearty 🤞🏽

@indiaroyale: 🔥🔥

"Mook you 26 finna throw a project x type party, you lit as hell." Nardo said walking in with Asia.

"Boy you saying that like I'm old." I said giving them a hug.

"4 years from 30." Nardo said.

"Boy fuck you."

"We got an hour to pre-game before everybody come." I said. "Booka you at a two shot minimum."