20: the craziest story.

Epilogue will be included in this chapter & maybe a bonus chapter.

Briann Patterson-Banks|Mook.

two months later.. (i ain't say which Friday it ended 🌚 so time jump it is.)

"IF all fails then I love y'all

"IF all fails then I love y'all." I said from the backseat.

"Mook bro shut up." Booka said. "The plan gone work g. You just gotta do your part sis we got this."

"Okay." I said taking a deep breathe. "I'm ready."

"No wait no I'm not."

"We finna die bro." Booka said.

"Shut up Booka damn you not the decoy." Kirah snapped.

"I love you." Me and Von said at the same time.

"Oh spare me you corny asses." Kirah said.

"Promise y'all gone come back for me." I said holding my pinky out.

"You know I'm not leaving without you g." He said wrapping his pinky around mine. "You mine forever."

It all really came down to this moment. Two months of precisely planning, being away from my kids, my mama, etc. It was really now or never.

And I'll tell you one thing. Regardless of what was gone happen.. I was gone be the one walking out alive.

"Okay I'm ready forreal." I said pulling out my phone and going on Instagram.

This was the first part of the plan. I had been talking to Sko pretending like I was really interested in him because me and Von had faked a whole big breakup to make the whole thing real. To make a long story short Sko fell for it and I was going to meet up with him at this moment. This nigga was dumb for one, how you out to get my brother and you meeting with me? This shit was gone be so easy.

@mookpretttttty: im outside my Uber was taking too long at first.

@lilsko: alr here i come shordy

Booka and the rest made sure they laid down low enough so they wouldn't be seen. We had a decoy driver so it would look like a real Uber and everything was going smoothly so far.

"Alright here goes nothing." I said getting out and watching the truck "pull off" before I walked on the porch.

As expected Sko was waiting on the porch for me.