06.

Briann Patterson|Mook.

"GUCCIIIIII GET YO ASS HOME!!!" Jada yelled walking in my room and I straight faced her, who be on tiktok that much?

"Do not start Jada."

"Mook. I'm not tryna be funny but are you okay? You look sick in the face and you've been slimming down, not saying that you're big." Kirah said coming next to me feeling my forehead.

"G you burnin' up. Have you been to the doctor?"

"Y'all I'm straight." I said waving them off.
"Bestfriend you don't look like it, we can take you to the hospital right now if it's something wrong Briann." Jakirah said and i knew she was serious cause that girl never called me by my name.

"Girl you look like you finna pass out right now." India said feeling on my head too and I slapped her hand away.

"Y'all I am okay."

"I'm calling Durk." India said pulling out her phone and Durks face popped up on the screen in seconds. "Mook over here looking sick in the face and burning up and her ass don't wanna go to the doctor."

"Wow you really is a snitch." I mumbled standing up and putting my shoes on cause I knew he was gone cuss me out and tell me to go to the hospital. "I hate it here fr."

"Mook go to the fuckin' hospital." I heard but it was Von instead of Durk.

"I-"

"I my ass, go the fuck to the hospital. I'm looking dead at you through the phone and you look like you finna pass out."

"I'm not finna pass out-" I said faintly before falling to the ground.

...

I opened my eyes just to see that I was in the hospital and everybody was in the room sleep in a chair, looking uncomfortable.

"Glad to see you're up Ms. Patterson." A nurse said coming in the room handing me an ultrasound and I was confused.

"Oh shit y'all she woke! I thought my bitch was dead." Kirah said running up and hugging me.

"Girl get off my bestfriend." Booka said pushing her out the way to get to me and I shook my head. "I thought you wasn't finna pass out? Bobble head ass girl."

"She was my friend first move Booka damn."

"All y'all do is fight y'all need to get married al fucking ready." Von said coming up and pecking my lips.

"Okay that's nice and all but who ultrasounds is these?" I said and everybody got quiet.

"Omg one of y'all pregnant I knew it."

"I swear the girl so smart she slow." Durk mumbled shaking his head.

"Yours Ms. Patterson." The nurse said smiling. "Congratulations, you're pregnant."

"Ha ha jokes over now who ultrasound is this forreal?" I said again cause me? pregnant? I know you lying.

"2 months to be exact." The nurse said unhooking the IV from my arm and handing me a whole bunch of papers.

"You can get your prescriptions from the hospital pharmacy and you're scheduled for a check up in two weeks." The nurse said and i just sat there.

"So.. I'm pregnant?" I asked.

"Yes." Everybody said in unison.

"Take me to the clinic." I said and Kirah screamed.

"Bitch don't say that infront of these people they gone think you forreal."