02.

Briann Patterson-Banks|Mook

"Mook you so naturally pretty you don't need make up

"Mook you so naturally pretty you don't need make up." Kayla said from behind me while I was recording myself.

"Thank you boo." I said locking my phone and walked over to her bed sitting down.

She had invited me over and said she called everybody else but they had to work and today was my off day so I decided to come.

"Dayvon always got my damn kid. You know he won't answer to his name? We gotta call his ass grandbabii now." She said rolling her eyes making me laugh. "Forreal Mook he look up to Von."

"Speaking of the devil." I mumbled seeing him walk in her room with some food from Harold's and he handed her a bag.

"Mama I'm not from 63rd." Her son yelled jumping on the bed making me laugh.

"I- Okay." She said opening her food container.

"So I didn't get anything?" I asked him and he smirked.

"Come to my room with my and you'll get yo' food."

I rolled my eyes just getting up because I just had smoked and I was hungry anyway.

I walked in his room seeing he had his bags packed and I wanted to ask where he was going but I decided against it.

"Here." He said handing me the bag with the food in it and a drink.

"Thank you." I said softly starting to eat. "Where you going?"

"Tour." He simply said and I nodded because Durk was going on tour too.

"You going?" He asked and I shrugged the spotlight wasn't really my cup of tea.

"Kayla and Kirah asked me to go but I don't know" I said truthfully.

"You should come." He said and it started to get awkward so I cleared my throat.

"So was it a reason you wanted me in here or.." I trailed off looking up at him. "Because the awkward silence is killing me here I like to talk"

"I want you Mook" He said seriously looking over at me and waved me over. I scooted closer to him looking in his face seeing if he'd break and he didn't. "I'm serious as hell g I want you."

"But why?" I asked and I cursed myself out in my head because he gone tell me I'm different.

"Because you different." He said and i straight faced him. "I don't know why y'all females ask us that knowing we gone say that shit. Hell I don't know I just know I want you g."