09.

Briann Patterson-Banks|Mook
chicago, il

@mookpretttttty: Journee Leilani Bennett & Jaylee' Leila Bennett

@mookpretttttty: Journee Leilani Bennett & Jaylee' Leila Bennett. 💘

"We never fucking again." I snapped at Von while everybody filled the room against doctors 2 at a time rule. "Ever."

"Shid." He said holding Twin 1 while I was feeding Twin 2. "You can't deny me of what's mine."

I was so over this man at this point.

"Girl let me tell you how your brother cried in the lobby." India said coming over to me first. "Talking about he can't believe his baby sister a mama."

"Aw bub." I laughed. "You going out like that?"

"Man it was somethin' in my eye." He snapped. "Let me see one of my nieces g."

"Bestfriend my god babies so perfect I can't believe it." Kirah said while going to wash her hands.

"I'm so shocked at how big they are." I said truthfully. "Knowing i wasn't supposed to have them this early."

"My girls wanted to see what they was missing out on." Von said rocking J'ermany back and forth. "My girls."

"How y'all tell them apart?" Booka asked. "Cause these lil lightskin fuckers look too similar."

"Chill on my babies g." Von said handing Journee' over to Kirah while she coo'd.

"Journee is the chubbier one of the two." I said while patting on Jaylee's back to burp her. "Jaylee' is the smaller one and actually lighter than Journ."

"I know that coochie tired." Jada said answering her phone. "Couldn't be me y'all be smoove."

"Bitch I know you not tryna call me and argue from jail." Jada snapped in her phone on who I was guessing was Reese.

"Bitch you got a bedtime don't tell me what to do." She snapped. "Kiss my ass."

"I-" Kirah gasped.

"She wrong g." Dthang snickered.

...

It was three in the morning all you could hear were the cries from both twins and Von was at the studio late, once again.

I forced myself to get up going in their room.

"My babies." I poked my lip out while picking Journ up followed by Jaylee', it's easier than it sounds. "Y'all must be hungry?"