18.

Briann Patterson-Banks|Mook.

two weeks later..

"Fuck you mean somebody tryna kill my sister?" Dthang said speaking for me.

This detective came in my house throwing shit off. Now somebody wanna kill me? What the fuck i even do.

"Listen." She paused before going in her purse.

"Here's my card. We'll talk more when Briann is feeling 100 percent better, just.. watch your surroundings.. All of you."

Bro I am confused.

"No fuck that. You been giving the run around for two weeks now." I said. "What the fuck is going on? This shit got my life involved I'm not calling shit no more, speak up or we can do things OUR way. You pick."

"Please let's do it our way." Booka said. "I'm BEGGING you."

"I think I wanna do it our way too bae." Von said.

"Y'all know I love mixing shit up just give me the word g." Durk said rolling a wood, fein.

"W-what do you guys mean?" She said looking scared now.

How slow can a person be?

"Lady look." I said. "Start explaining or we doing shit our way."

"Okay okay." She said holding her hands up. "Somebody is out to get you guys and I'm not just talking somebody here, it's way deeper than that."

"Keep explaining Ms. Bit-"

"Booka don't even finish the sentence dude." I said.

At this point I was irritated cause she still wasn't speaking and I was seconds away from doing shit the way we been wanted to since she came to me in the hospital that day.

"Fuck this we doing it our way." I said. "Durk you know what to do."

"What-" She said and I put my hand up.

"Yeah see you the law and all but we don't give a fuck bout all that right now g." Durk said. "So what I need you to do is explain to me why a nigga playing with my sister life and why you know so much about it."

"That's what the fuck I'm talking about g." Booka said dancing with his gun. "Start talking bitch, now I don't gotta feel bad about saying it."

Only Booka bro.

"I'm waiting." I said impatiently

"Okay okay." She said. "Have you guys ever heard of somebody named Lil Sko?"

Who the fuck? The named sounded so familiar but I couldn't think of a face.

"Bro Tooka brother?" Von said making her nod and it hit me.

"Well why the fuck he wanna kill me?" I asked her.

"It's a very big price on OTF as a whole but specifically your head." She said looking at me.

"Jakirah you were never supposed to get shot. Those shots were for Briann."

"Was that supposed to make us feel better or something?" Kirah said smartly.

Bitch all these niggas and they wanna kill ME?

"Keep talking g what the fuck is going on." Muwop said.

*

"I can't believe a nigga wanna kill me cause I'm related to y'all." I said smacking my lips sitting on Von's lap. "That's gotta be the dumbest shit ever."