15.

no disloyal in my heart whatever that is.

-prada you x lil Durk

...

a month later..

Briann Patterson-Banks|Mook.

"BITCH you fucking graduated I know that's right

"BITCH you fucking graduated I know that's right." Kirah yelled. "Hotter by one degree flat out!"

While all this was going on in my life at a short amount of time I was still enrolled in college doing my classes online of course because I chose to stay with the twins but lord behold ya girl just graduated from THE Chicago State University.

"Period you see me best." I said sticking my tongue out.

"I'm proud of you bae." Von said kissing my forehead.

"My lil nigga growing up man." Booka said hugging me.

"Look at all them cords." Jada said. "My bitch graduated with honors."

"A pussy hoe could neva!" I said swiping my hand under my chin and my mama popped my lip at the same time. "Ow!"

"Watch your mouth around me little girl." She said.

"Congratulations sister." My soror, Jayla said and I hugged her.

I pledged Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority inc. My freshman year and now I got sisters for a lifetime.

"I wish dad was here to see this man." Durk said giving me a side hug. "You special g. The first to go to college and graduate cause you stuck with this school shit, I'm so proud of you."

"Take a picture with your brothers now." My mama said and we all smacked our lips. Cause once my mama start taking pictures.. she don't stop.

"Smack em again and I bet I snatch em off." She said as Durk, Dthang, and I smiled for the pictures. "Okay two more with the twins and Von."

Two more turned into five and I was ready to eat.

"Pops." I whined to my stepdad and he shook his head.

"Woman come on before Mook miss her own party." He said.

"Who you talking to?" My mama asked and he pinched the bridge of his nose walking away.

"Fine come on yall." She said walking to the car.

"Girl just wait until tonight." Von said from behind me cause he was carrying the twins. "Alone time no babies? Yeah I'm shooting the club up."