13.

Briann Patterson-Banks|Mook.

"You and Kirah need to stop playing and drop that song bro

"You and Kirah need to stop playing and drop that song bro." Durk said. "That shit sweet forreal and I'm not saying that cause y'all my sisters g."

"We weren't even serious it was just some blowed shit." I spoke truthfully. "Y'all can have that rapper shit."

"Right I'm good." Kirah spoke up.

Everybody was at the studio cause Durk was putting the finishing touches on some verses on the mixtape he got with Von. The twins were with Von's mama for the weekend.

"Bro listen to this shit and tell them they need to drop it." Durk said to Muwop and the rest of the gang when they walked in with our food.

"Tweedledee and Tweedledumb wanna rap now how cute." Booka said and we both flipped him off.

"I don't like you." I said cutting my eyes at him. "I really don't. I don't see how we bestfriends."

"Play the song nigga." Von said and Durk played it back.

"He said he got a new bitch? Get the fuck on!" I said standing up and rapping to my verse. "My new nigga fuck me crazy wit his buffs on! Think I'm playin' call his phone and see if he come home!"

"What new nigga you got?" Von said stopping the song. "And what buffs? Girl you is not from Detroit."

"ANYWAYS." I said rolling my eyes. "Put the song back on Bub."

"What you say bestie?" Kirah said getting up as Durk started it again and started twerking on me. "Now she mad, called his phone and heard the dial tone!"

"Asian." Booka coughed out and looked away when Von looked at him.

After Kirah's verse played everybody was just looking at us.

"What?" I said looking at them trying to read their faces. "Our shit wasn't that bad sheesh."

"Bitch if y'all don't stop playing and drop that song." Jada said.

"No real shit Mook for that to be y'all first y'all actually sweet forreal." Dthang said.

"Look at this nigga tryna go in management mode." Booka said. "But naw bae ya lil ass can rap."

"Drop it tonight." I said shrugging.

...