08.

Jakirah Jones|Kirah
chicago,il.

"Bestfriend you a fucking solider

"Bestfriend you a fucking solider." Mook said laying next to me.. well trying her stomach was like a big ball at this point.

I've been out the hospital for about a month and a half, it's been nothing but Mook and Booka and with me daily, with occasional checkups from everybody else.

"Mook you know you can be with Von right?" I said looking at her and she shrugged.

"I'm straight on him." She said and I looked at her making a face so she could continue.

"Did a song with that Asian girl and now all of a sudden they buddy buddy." She said shrugging. "I can't really do shit cause I'm pregnant but you have one baby and two on the way, how you got time for bitches?"

"I'm over these industry ass niggas bro." She said about to cry, girl.

"Mook you bet the fuck not." I said shaking my head. "Yes you pregnant and emotional, but shit like that do not deserve your tears."

"You gotta let these niggas be niggas pooh. You not in the business of keeping no nigga that don't wanna be kept, but that's an IF Mook."

"But-" She said and I cut her off.

"Just like you sitting up here telling me how you feel you need to tell him, Briann."

"Damn Mook can you leave?" Booka said walking in and handing us our food. "I'm playing bestfriend before you get sad g, pregnancy shit."

"Booka." She said pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Sometimes you just gotta shhhh."

"Damn is it a gang affair?." Seeing everybody else just walk in my apartment.

"We missed you sis." Durk said mushing my head and giving me a hug. "You know you a solider g."

"Ms. Hard body herself!" Kayla said pushing Durk out the way and hugging me.

"A lil bullet couldn't get me down!" I said swiping my hand under my chin.

I heard a pop and instantly went into panic mode.

"Booka." I cried out to him and he came right over to me.

"It's was a bottle bae Von stepped on it." He said rubbing my back in small circles. "Calm down Kirah."

"My bad sis-" Von said. "I should've known just cause we know how it get after you get shot."

"It's okay." I mumbled into Booka's chest. "I'm just tryna shake this shit y'all."

"So I smell tension." Jada said looking back between Von and Mook. "Mhm."

"What?" Mook said sitting up. "I'm good."