11.

Briann Patterson-Banks|Mook.

2 months later.

liked by kirahdag and 40,020 others

@mookpretttttty: you wish i was yo baby mama 🤣
view 4,000 comments

@kirahdag: zayum bestie.

@big600booka: no i don't

@muwopfrmdao: sis 💙

@otf_twin: ananskalqjsns 🤬

@big600booka: haven give your daddy his phone back 😂 @otf_twin

@jadadabrat: hey haven bae! @otf_twin

@otf_twin: 💀🙁💙🧍🏽‍♀️👍🏽

@kirahdag: im mad he talking back 😭 @jadadabrat

@kingvonfrmdao: im beating yo ass

@mookpretttttty: im finna tell them you snuck a phone in there @kingvonfrmdao

"Now how he got a phone in jail?" I asked. "I hate it here."

"It's Haven actually holding a conversation for me." Jada said cracking up. "Kids are hilarious."

It's been two months since Von and Durk have been locked up. Their court date is in another week and hopefully they'll be getting out soon.

"Ahhhh" Journee screamed snapping me out of my thoughts.

"You tryna talk mama?" I said placing her on her mat so she could do tummy time.

"Jaylee' you next why you tryna close them
eyes." I said picking her up and doing the same.

"Oop." I said as I seen Journee flip herself over. "Now girl how you do that."

"She gone be the twin just like you Mook I see it now." India said and I shook my head. "And Jaylee' gone be the mean one just like her daddy don't want nobody but you, him, Durk, or Booka holding her."

"Don't hate cause my g-baby know the real!" Booka yelled from the kitchen. "All you creatures just be hating on me g."

"Please don't remind me." I said laying Journ on her stomach again. "I'm not ready to deal with the same attitude as mine."

"We should do a trip." Kirah said out loud. "It's getting hot we can get the kids and fly to Myrtle Beach, think about it y'all. We all been stressed."